A

(Search I-island up, idk how to explain, for later in the story)

Katsuki stared at the package in his room silently. He had just gotten back from the Sludge villain attack, and after his mother scolded him for not watching where he was going, his parents told him they were going to give him a present. They were going to give it to him after the UA exam, but after seeing how unnaturally silent their son was, they figured it would be best for them to just buy another present when time comes.

The sun was sinking in the horizon, and Bakugou let out a sigh that seemed to mingle with the wind. Ripping open the white plastic and opening the box, he stared at the light orange and black contraption- customized just for him. Gently- (yes, gently) he opened the folded paper instructions, red orbs skimming over the paper. 

Comftable position, (ie, lying down)..... <<Link Start>> to start... Place EII near the door...

Turning on the External Interference Interceptor, Bakugou sat down on his bed and gently lowered himself on it. He wanted to get his mind off stupid Deku saving him and him being a victim. Pathetic.

Without a second thought, Bakugou closed his eyes angrily and said in an unusually hoarse, quiet tone, "Link Start."

<< Touch>> <<OK>>

<<Hearing >> <<OK>>

<<Smelling>> <<OK>>

<<Vision>> <<Ok>>

<<Speaking>> <<OK>>

Bakugou looked around him neutrally, observing his surroundings. Screens everywhere.

"Welcome to Ultimate Users Online! Please enter your username. Remember, your username can be changed later in the game, but please choose wisely!"

"Gah whatever, get it over with already!" Bakugou snarled.

An orange hologram keyboard popped up.

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊:   ________________

Bakugou stared at the keyboard thinking, before his the corner of his mouth twitched a little.

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: _King|_______________

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: _KingExplosion|_______

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: _KingExplosionMurd|___

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊:_KingExplosionMurder|_

𝕾𝖆𝖛𝖊?     ▶ <<Yes>> <<No>>     

"To use Ultimate User Online, you need to know your way around! That's where I help y--!"

Bakugou smirked as he pressed the skip tutorial button, watching the brightly dressed tutorial girl and boy fade away.

"Hah. I don't need help from useless extras." He scoffed.

Looking around at his surroundings, Bakugou noticed he was staring at nothing. 

"Hah???" He was about to curse when he noticed a small arrow in his peripheral vision. Turning around, the arrow remained in his peripheral vision. Getting angry for being like a dog chasing its tail, Bakugou growled and swiped at it. A menu screen popped up. 

"Oh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your cousin Melissa was quite the beauty. She lived on I-island. I-island was a never-still island that was floating on water, made for the scientists and inventors of the world. No-one who had a scientist job in I-island were able to leave for the rest of their lives, however, but none of the scientists cared. It was to protect the secrets and inventions there, as many of the contraptions could be deadly in the wrong hands. You lived here, in an apartment, not too far away from the famous David Shield, Melissa's father. 

Melissa had given you a special package, the newly invented Amusphere and an EII. You had gotten it along with another two people but one of them said that they wouldn't use it often. David Shield had reached out to a fashion company, where they suggested the designs for his newly made five-senses virtual reality. Apparently the second Amusphere was given to their deparment manager, Marsau Bakugou, but he was probably not the gaming type, so you had no idea what he did with it. But since Marsau had requested a custom colored one, you guessed he was giving it to someone.

Anyways, you had promised Melissa that you would try the Amusphere out today, so you flopped on your massive beanbag and slid the FC device on your head, and closed your eyes. 

"<<Link start!>>"

"Welcome to Ultimate Users Online! Please enter your username. Remember, your username can be changed later in the game, but please choose wisely!"

"Okay." Thinking for awhile, you finally decided on Queen(yourgamingname)

Typing it on the FC keyboard you smiled.

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊:_Queen(YGN)___|

𝕾𝖆𝖛𝖊? ▶ <<Yes>> <<No>> 

Smiling, you waited for the Designed Duo,  a redrawn version of a boy and a girl that you and Melissa drew when you were younger. 

"To use Ultimate User Online, you need to know your way around! That's where I help you!" The girl dressed with wacky, bright colors beamed. "The first time you play, you start..."

"No where!" The male butted in. "You'll have to swipe the little arrow in your peripheral vision, to redirect you to the home page! Yessir, yessir!" 

"Cool..."

"There is no one waiting here, but you can see that this is just a plain land of grass. Those floating holograms in front of you are your game options! Usually the grass plain is for people who want to wait for a friend before starting to play," the girl waved her hand. 

"You see the two floating holograms in your favorite color? The main option is for the normal virtual reality, where you have to get a job or battle monsters to level up, and such. The second option is the chat room, for well- chatting. The third option is a special option! The hologram is hiding here." The male swiped the holograms over. "Yessir, yessir!"

"This one the battle arenas! Just for fighting! Yes, there is duel mode in the normal gameplay, but this one is only for the people who earned a U.U badge, the special Ultimate User badge! That badge is rarely handed out to the strongest or highest ranking players! There's also training rooms, so you can train with people from across the world! You and another two people have gotten this badge included in your Amusphere!" The girl jumped and punched the air.

"You can walk around now, but there is likely to be no people, and the generated monsters and wildlife won't be moving as the system at head quarters haven started yet! It starts next week, so feel free to explore, yessir, yessir!" The male fist-bumped his counterpart, and nodded to you. "Here, the rest of the things you know are in this hologram! Buh-Byeee!" The Duo faded away. 

There was simple stuff such as logging out and text messages which you could link to your phone and such on the hologram. Pressing the x on the corner, you made sure that you didn't delete it, so that you could pull it up for future references.

Swiping left with your right arm while thinking about the menu bar you scrolled to Ultimate User Online Virtual world and clicked on it. 

According to the Designed Duo, there should be no people this week, until the first Amusphere gets released to the public.