"alright, don't panic, we'll follow to the hospital later" jisung said quickly.

hyunjin immediately end the call, putting his phone inside his pocket and held seungmin's cheeks, caressing them softly and giving his husband a soft smile before kissing his forehead.

"hyunjin" seungmin groaned again when another wave of pain crushed through him, still breathing heavily.

"i'm bringing you to the hospital, hang in there baby"

hyunjin moved fast, getting his car keys while making a quick call to the hospital to tell them that his husband would be giving birth there (which was easy to arrange because of money and his connection to the hospital) before moving to carry seungmin in bridal style, bringing him outside and putting him on the passenger seat before he circled the car and proceeded to the driver's seat, maneuvering and drove off to the nearest hospital. he was driving but he was constantly looking at seungmin to check on him.

"focus on driving, hyunjin. i'm fine, i can handle this" seungmin reminded him softly while still breathing heavily and caressing his aching stomach, also calming himself. "calm yourself, we're almost there" he added.

hyunjin sighed and turned to seungmin to gave him a quick soft smile before looking back at the road. "i'm sorry, i'm just really nervous, but you're right, i gotta focus and calm myself, don't wanna be like minho hyung"

seungmin chuckled softly at what hyunjin said, but not long after, he's hissing again because of the pain. hyunjin sighed when they stopped in front of the hospital, hospital staffs and nurses are already outside to usher seungmin to the operating room.

the staffs and nurses quickly do their job once seungmin was out of the car, he was put on a stretcher, seungmin was holding on hyunjin's hand tightly as he was brought to the operating room, he whimpered when they were told that hyunjin can't proceed inside the operating room for the mean time because they still need to do and prepare some stuffs.

hyunjin sighed, asking for some minute and held seungmin's hand, squeezing gently and giving his husband a soft kiss on the cheek, seungmin giving him a sad look, still breathing heavily. hyunjin smiled at him softly and gave him a smile on the lips this time before whispering.

"i'll be there soon, baby. don't worry and calm down, hmm? you'll be okay, we'll have our baby soon"

seungmin smiled up at him and nodded. hyunjin gave the younger another kiss on the lips and not soon after, seungmin was brought inside the operating room. hyunjin sighed as a nurse approached him and gave him the things he need to q later when he's already allowed.

hyunjin wore everything he needed and sat on the chairs near the operating room, tapping his foot on the floor, a habit when he's feeling nervous.

"daddy!"

hyunjin stood up and found jino running towards him with minjae, jisung and minho following behind him, along with chan and felix which he assumed jisung called and told them the news.

"daddy, is papa okay?" jino asked softly once he's on hyunjin's arm, carrying him.

hyunjin nodded and kissed his son's cheek. "papa's okay, baby. i'll go to him later so you baby should stay with minjae and your uncles for a while, okay?" hyunjin hummed softly, smiling ang kissing jino's cheek again when he nodded obediently.

"we'll stay at the hospital lobby once you're called inside, hyunjin" chan told him, hyunjin nodded and putting jino down, the baby immediately going to sit beside minjae.

"are you nervous?" felix asked, chuckling softly. hyunjin laughed dryly, obviously nervous. "don't be, we don't want you fainting like minho hyung before" they all chuckled, except for minho who let out a silent protest.