Chapter 4

"We don't have anything to talk about, Hwang," Seungmin said through gritted teeth, turning around and walking away, fist clenched.

A second chance?  It's difficult to give hyunjin that after he's hurt Seungmin so much. Seungmin simply cannot give him that; he cannot even forgive him because he despises him so much. He just can't.

"Please, Seungmin," Hyunjin pleaded, grabbing Seungmin's hand, which Seungmin yanked away.

"Don't touch me!" Seungmin exclaimed, shaking in rage as he tries to hold himself together; there are people, they're on the sidewalks where people are passing by, and he doesn't want to cause a scene in the middle of too many people.

"Just—" As he turned away, Seungmin paused, sighing to calm himself. "Please just leave. I don't want to see you any longer. We have nothing to discuss."

"Don't even try to follow me."

After his words, he dashed away as fast as he could, trying not to collide with anyone. He looked back as he came to a halt, but there was no sign of Hyunjin. Seungmin sighed and looked around, discovering that he was already on the block next to his apartment complex's block.

He felt his legs weaken as he leaned against the nearest wall, sliding down as he cries out, releasing all the anger and emotions he felt for Hyunjin. When he saw Hyunjin earlier, it felt like all of his previous pains came rushing back to him all at once.

"Why does he need to show up now that everything is fine?" muttered Seungmin, sniffing and sobbing at the process.

Another thing is, there was a part of him that wanted Hyunjin to follow him before, but he remembered Jino, and if Hyunjin follows him, he might meet Jino, their child. ,  Knowing Hyunjin, he may have been like a child and completely unaware, but Seungmin knows that hyunjin will quickly realize that jino is his child, especially that Seungmin had told him before that he was pregnant of their child, Hyunjin just chose to not accept it and completely left him then. You won't think twice about believing that Jino is Hyunjin's child because they resemble each other so much.

Seungmin's heart was telling him to talk to Hyunjin and let him explain himself, but his mind was telling him not to because he'd just end up hurting again, and Seungmin didn't want that. He's caught between his heart and his mind once more.

Seungmin decided to stand up after crying and just sitting there, composing himself and wiping his tear-stained face; Jisung and Minho will most likely not let him slide if they see him in this state. And Jino will be sad if he sees Seungmin in this state.