Chapter 11

While holding Jino's hand, Seungmin followed Yoorim a good one meter away. The baby was astounded by what he was seeing around him. They rarely go to the mall because Seungmin doesn't have enough money to bring Jino there all the time, so he knows how happy and excited Jino is right now in this huge company building, where everything is new to him.

"Hello! How are you today?" Jino greeted the employee who walked by, eliciting a coo and a small hello from the employee.

"Oh my gosh, so cute!"

"Whose kid is that?"

Seungmin could only sigh as he heard the employees discussing Jino; when they first entered the building, Jino was so excited that he was greeting anyone passing by, and now many employees and even non-employees are staring at them. Why did he have to have a child as sociable as Jino?

"Please stop the child; he is causing a distraction at work."

When the secretary turned to him and gave a quick glare to Jino, Seungmin's blood began to boil and he was about to snap at the girl if it hadn't been for Jino's words.

"Ms. Witch, where is daddy?"

Seungmin looked down at Jino, who was staring innocently at Yoorim. When he heard the secretary gasp, he restrained himself from snorting. Seungmin carried the baby and turned to look at the secretary, who now had an offended expression, oblivious to what Jino had said. Seungmin swears she resembles Mrs. Puff from Spongebob.

"W-Witch? This kid..." Yoorim said through clenched teeth, glaring at Jino, who was still staring at her with innocent eyes, but then she realized what Jino had said, daddy? She had a thought but was cut off when Seungmin scoffed after holding back his laughter before speaking in his most phony and sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry, but I kids really don't lie, yeah?"

Seungmin then gave a fake smile to the girl who was giving him a glare, but he was unfazed.

"Excuse me, m—"