Special Chapter Part 1

The poolside of the resort that Seungmin booked for a family vacation is filled with the sounds of splashing waters, squeals, and laughter. Family, according to Seungmin, includes the entire circle of friends.

Jisung called out from the other side of the pool, Jiyoo on his back, "Hey, Seungmin! Get in the pool!"

Seungmin yelled back, checking the time on his phone, "Later!"

While waiting patiently for someone to arrive, he's currently at the lounge area near the pool, just watching everything unfold in front of him.

The two adults are walking around the part of the pool that is considered deep for the kids with Jiyoo on Jisung's shoulder and Jiwoo on Felix's shoulder. Seungmin isn't concerned because Jisung and Felix are trustworthy, and the twins learned to swim when they were four years old, and they're now six years old and capable of swimming.

Meanwhile, Seungmin can see Minjae and Jino playing with Minho and Chan in the shallower part of the pool, they were literally just splashing water to each other. Their laughter made Seungmin smile, shaking his head fondly as his eyes landed on the table not far from the lounge where the foods were placed.

"Changbin Hyung, Jeongin! It's not even lunch yet!" Seungmin scolded, but without any bite as he just found them funny.

They just finished breakfast like an hour or two earlier but there are those two having a feast for themselves already. The two weren't a part of the gang before, Seungmin can't even remember how they became part of the circle, it just happened.

"There's still room for lunch, Hyung!" Jeongin laughed as he take a bite of a chuckle leg, coughing as he choked on it.

"Once the triplets woke up I won't have the precious time to eat, so please ignore me," Changbin told and Seungmin could only laugh as he watched him give Jeongin a glass of water.

Changbin now has three children, not one, not two, but three. Yes, you read that correctly. Who gave birth? Felix Lee. Everyone never thought of them having triplets. It was still clear in Seungmin's mind how Changbin fainted upon the delivery of the youngest triplet. They didn't really see him fainting because he was inside the delivery room with Felix, it was just nurses who came out of the delivery room with an unconscious Changbin even before the doctor could announce that it was a successful operation. Now Minho is not the only one who fainted during his partner's labor, Changbin is now on the list too and his fainting story was even funnier.

Jeongin introduced a girlfriend to them not long ago and she was really sweet, everyone loves her. Jeongin said they've been dating for a while and the Hyungs can't help but tease the youngest about it, and Jeongin could only blush.

Seungmin smiles at the memory, sadly Jeongin's girlfriend can't come with them because she needs to go to her hometown for her mother's birthday celebration.

The last man standing? Bang Chan. All the man know is to write lyrics and produce music. Said he can't even fall asleep so how would he even fall in love? Man's not bothered to die single.