"I don't even understand myself but believe me, one thing that I know is that I don't only want to be in your pant but I want you to be mine."

"You are not serious are you?"

"I am. Why don't we do it this way, let me take you on a date. In as much as I want to fuck you I can wait for when you feel like it. let's start this the right way and if you are not okay with it, you can walk away and I won't bother you again. what do you say?"

"Okay, just this once. You mess it up, you are done."

********************************

"What the hell is wrong with you?. How can you be on a date with me then you spent the whole damn time staring at another woman?. Do you know how that made me feel? Do you?. it made me feel ugly, not worthy of you. That's how it made me feel. I knew you were of no good."

"I was not staring at anyone. How can I when I have a goddess with me. If you ask me, I felt like killing all the guys in there because they couldn't take their eyes off you then how can I?

"Well then, you are denying that you weren't staring at her, but can you explain the stain of her lip stick in your collar?"

I opened my mouth but could utter no word. I knew I was busted.

"You will never change. Once a wildcat always a wildcat."

"I-I-I didn't do it."

"That's it. I am done with you. You said so yourself. If I don't like it you won't bother me again right?. Please stay true to your words and leave me the fuck alone. I want you to stay very far away from me."

With that she run into her room shutting the door behind her. I knew there and then that I have lost her forever.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

With my head throbbing , I got into my bath to clean my self. With Dave's help I was able to get myself clean but not sober. For the first time in a week I climbed into my bed deciding to let go of the thoughts of her. If she doesn't want me so do I. I only wanted to be between her legs or so I told myself.

"Here man take this before you think of sleeping. You don't want to wake up with a bad ass hangover do you?"

I took the two tablets of Advil from him gulping it down my throat with the help of the bottle of water he added to it.

***Emmy's POV***

"Emmy we will be there in ten minutes and you still in bed?. Have you forgotten it's my last dress fitting?"

"I am sorry Ally, I am not in the mood to."

"What is wrong with you?Are you sick?"

"No I am fine I just don't feel like going out."

"That is not an excuse Emmy. This is not just any going out. it's a dress fitting for my wedding."

"I know but..."

"Good you know now get dressed. We are almost there. Try also to hide those bugs under your eyes. You don't want to scare people away."

******************************

"Knock! Knock!" Aaliyah said opening my door anyway without invitation

"Damn girl you look awful. Are you alright?"

"I am not Ally. I feel awful."

"Want to talk about it?" I nodded positively.

"I am all ears baby. Wait! let me inform Peter that we will be a little bit late."