"So how did it go?"

"Oh he crashed into my car", I said as I settled him down on the bed.

"What? He did that? I was just giving him ideas and he really took the idea seriously", Roshan said.

"What the actual fuck were you thinking when you gave that idea?", I asked him as I glared at him. Sonia smacked his head and twisted his ear.

"Ow! I was joking honey, I really was, I didn't know he was going to take it seriously"

"That doesn't give you the right to give such ideas", she said as she glared at him.

"I'm sorry", he whined as he swatted her hand away from his ear.

"Let's go home and I'll beat you there for giving him this idea and for helping him sneak out in this condition", Sonia said.

"I'm sorry, I'd like to give my dearest brother company, I'm not coming home"

"Roshan, would you like to be the third wheeler here, because I'm going home"

"What? Stop talking non-sense Sonia, I would never make home feel like a third-wheeler, anyways, I'll just go get y'all something to eat", I said as I rushed towards the cafeteria and brought something healthy.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

As I entered the room, I found out that only Arjun was there inside the room, who was also lying on the bed with his eyes closed. From the pattern of his breathing, I realised that he was asleep.

I went and sat near him. Slowly, taking his hand in mine.

"I am so thankful to god that you're out of coma, I didn't know what I'd do without you", I said as I kissed his left hand.

"I missed you too", he whispered as he looked at me.

"I didn't expect Roshan to be with me when I wake up, I expected you to be there"

"I am--"

"No don't be sorry, I understood why you did what you did, I'm sorry for the accident"

"You didn't do it purposely Arjun, you don't need to be sorry"

"I know, I'm not sorry for that, I'm sorry for all those nightmares you had, I'm sorry for those sleepless nights"

"How did--"

"You have a bestfriend known as Yashvi, did you forget her? Did you think she would leave me after I had you scared for life, I got to know everything, even the slap and how you stood up against her for the first time"

"Don't talk about that"

"What was the nightmare? I heard you were screaming and thrashing in the bed", he said as he sat up and held my face in his hand.

"Arjun, I don't wanna-"

"I want to know, I want to know about the time when you were out there crying and I wasn't there"

"Arjun, it's not your fault"

"But please tell me", he pleaded softly.

Once I was done. His eyes glistened with tears as he tried to control his breathing.

"I'm sorry"

"Arjun, it's ok, it's not your fault", I said and hugged him.

"But you still had that nightmare and I--"

"Shush! All I care about is I have you now", I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double update my dear readers, I'm sure you'll be impressed by me. Haha! I know I'm amazing.

So during the time between the last update and this one I baked. And fyi, I don't have an oven so I baked without it. I made mug cake and it turned out pretty good. Here's a picture:

It was delicious y'all

Doggie post:

This will seriously be me once this lock down gets overs

This will seriously be me once this lock down gets overs. 🙈🙈🙈

Love,
D❤️