Chapter 6: Eli

A/N: 27.04.20

It hasn't even been a day and we've already gotten +2k reads? You guys are amazing, tysm 🥺💞 I don't deserve you guys😭😭

Do you guys have a childhood fiction crush? Like Danny Phantom or Shego from Kim Possible. Honestly, they were everything.

***

Hey guys, I made a tiktok account for my bxb stories :) will be posting some accidentally bent content soon!

Tiktok: ij_hidee

Hey guys, I made a tiktok account for my bxb stories :) will be posting some accidentally bent content soon!Tiktok: ij_hidee

⤵️⤵️⤵️

*Eli's pov*

I couldn't get a wink of sleep.

The smug look on Thomas' face when he saw Steven's hand on my thigh haunted me all night.

He wasn't going to tell anyone, would he? He said that he wouldn't but still, who knows what that filthy rat was capable of?

Someone knocked on my door.

"Mr. Golden? It's time for school," chirped the housekeeper.

"I'm awake," I croaked, slowly getting out of bed. I washed up and changed before heading downstairs. Our chef had prepared fluffy pancakes drizzled with homemade syrup, decorated with fresh raspberries from the local market. Bio, just like my mom had demanded.

My parents were at the table, eating. Dad was reading his morning newspaper with his usual scowl, and mom was with busily typing something into her laptop.

"Good-" but my mom raised her hand to silence me. She had her other hand pressed against her ear.

"Yes, I can schedule a meeting on Thursday. Is five o'clock okay for you?" she asked in her sharp, professional tone, speaking into the Bluetooth earpiece. There was a pause and then she smiled. "Perfect! I'll see you then."

She pulled the earpiece out before looking towards me.

"Goodmorning, sweetie," she said, returning to her sweet motherly tone. My mom had wavy blond hair and fair pale skin, tall cheekbones, and a diamond jaw. She was beautiful, and if she wasn't my dad's secretary, I bet she would have been a model.

"Goodmorning," I smiled back, giving her a peck on the cheek. I looked towards my dad whose eyes remained in his newspaper.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

He started complaining about how one of his business partners got into a scandal, something about taking advantage of younger girls, but my dad didn't care about the last part. What bothered him was that his partner wouldn't be able to participate in the new project that they were launching which meant that time and money would be wasted.