37 Romantic Arnavji

Start from the beginning

She trembled and tried to come out of his arms, but she couldn't. She looked at him blinking her eyes while trying to get out of his arms. But Arnav was continuously looking at her with a killer smile.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav: Hmmmm?

Khushi: You asked for coffee...

Arnav: Hmmm...

Khushi: L...leave me...

Arnav: Don't I have any other option?

Khushi: Option?

Arnav: I want you to be with me...always...

Khushi: I... I will come soon...

Arnav: Are you sure?

Khushi: Hannn...

Arnav: Ok... let me leave you in the kitchen.

Khushi(confusingly): Jee...

She went speechless when Arnav picked her in his arms. He walked towards the kitchen whereas Khushi heard her own heartbeat, seeing Arnav's upside-down change.

Arnav made her sit on the kitchen slab.

Arnav: Let me prepare coffee.

Khushi: You get fresh Arnavji... I will bring it.

Cupping her face, Arnav touched his forehead with hers.

Arnav (beseeching): Come fast...

Uttering it huskily, he went to the room all smiling, leaving bewildered Khushi. She was looking at his back couldn't understand anything. She got down from the kitchen slab, like a spell bounded personality. What happened to her Arnavji all of a sudden? Didn't he leave the room last night, just to stay away from her? Why he is behaving strangely? What was that? His husky tone...eating look... romantic gesture... Hey Devi Maiya...what happened to Arnavji...? Am I looking SEXY? She looked at herself gulping.

Khushi brought him coffee taking slow steps. Arnav took it from her hand smilingly. Taking a step back, he ran his eyes on her, from top to bottom raising his eyebrows, making Khushi embarrassing like hell. She saw something new in his gesture. His eyes spoke volumes... Doesn't she know the depth of his eyes? His eyes always express his inner thoughts. But what she is seeing right now was killing her.

She switched her gaze to somewhere. She went to the cupboard, pretending like, checking something. She slowly turned towards Arnav and saw him looking at her with deepest gaze ever. She turned swiftly. Why he is looking at her like this?

Arnav finished the coffee and kept the cup on the tea table. Khushi came to take it. She was about to take a step, Arnav called her.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi(jerking): Hann....

Arnav: Are not you an expert in reading my eyes?

Khushi was silently looking at him not knowing what to answer. Didn't she think about his eyes just now?

Arnav: Tell me, what you see in my eyes... now...

He slowly slowly lowered his eyes from her face to toes. Khushi felt a shiver run in her spine. She turned her gaze, couldn't stand in front of him.

Arnav: Look at me...

It was indeed an order but he uttered it softly. Khushi looked at him, catching her breath.

Arnav: Describe about my eyes... correction... expressive eyes... what you see in those?

Khushi: I... I see something...

Arnav: Something...?

Khushi: No... completely NEW in those.

Arnav: Can't you name for that NEW?

Khushi(in inaudible tone): Ro...

Arnav: I can't hear...

Khushi: Romantic look...

Arnav: Wow... you are really expert in reading my eyes.

Khushi smiled at him awkwardly.

Arnav: You know who I met today?

Khushi: Who?

Arnav: I consulted a cardiologist today.

Khushi: Cardiologist? But why?

Arnav: To know about something.

Khushi: About what?

He said taking steps towards her.

Arnav: About touching you.

Khushi: Tou... touching me?

Arnav: You know what he said?

Khushi (gulping): What?

Arnav(dragging her close to him): We can do anything... I mean, we can do...

He whispered in her ears... while sliding his hand on her waist. Khushi bewildered by his sudden romantic move. She swallowed hard, feeling his touch on her bare skin.

Arnav(huskily): I can't say, how tensed I was, couldn't control my feelings, whenever you come near me. You know how happy I'm? I badly wanted to bite your damn juicy lips.

Khushi (stammering): B...Bite?

Not answering her,

Arnav: When do you want our first night?

Khushi looked at him widening her eyes.

Arnav: Will you be fine if it happened today?

Khushi: Today....?

Arnav: Or... do you need time to make yourself up?

He didn't get an answer, in fact, he didn't need her answer.

Arnav: Ok fine... it will be tomorrow.

He saw Khushi gulping.

Arnav: Tomorrow is our first night.

He dashed his forehead with hers.

Arnav: You look damn HOT in this saree.

He pressed her waist slightly, making her hormones do atrocity in her body. It seems, this side of him is very hard to handle, Khushi supposed.

To be continued...

Next chapter in Inkitt

Unexpected Peck

Aman's mind enlightened as his mobile lightened with Tina's name. He attended it with a lot of expectations.

Aman: Hello...

Tina: Amanji... I want to tell you something very serious.

Aman(curiously): Yeah...

Tina: My mother is hiding in our house.

Aman: Hiding? How do you know if she is hiding?

Tina: Rahim Kaka told us.