one

lowercase intended»

Taehyung made a lot of stupid shits in his life, bad decisions...wrong choices. But those were nothing compared to what fucked up thing he did just a few weeks ago.

the male stares blankly at a piece of plastic stick with two red lines on it, his hand shaking. he's slumped down on the cold probably dirty floor of his bathroom, body leaning almost lifelessly on his empty bathtub.

the young male is still trying to absorb the situation he's in , and he's having a hard time doing it. or rather he doesn't want to accept it, he unconsciously rubs his still flat tummy biting on his lower lip.

he averted his eyes from the plastic thing, and it landed on the beautiful ink on his right thigh. it's a pink octopus with pink flowers, the tattoo swirling from his thigh up to his hip bone, a tentacle peeking over his shorts, if he ever lifts the hem of his pyjama shirt.

a helpless groan escapes his lips, after realizing that he will have to tell his parents about this. he can't raise a kid alone, and he's in college , the more panicked he get the more he thinks about it. his parents will kill him, he'll have to stop school and then what ? he'll have to work to feed the baby.

"fuck my life."

*

Taehyung aimlessly walks down the crowded hallways , students buzzing around the early morning of Wednesday. the pregnant male walks like a zombie with his steps small and slow, not minding the bodies bumping his small body or the shouts and curses towards him for not looking where he's going.

Taehyung can't be bothered, he's still bummed about everything.

"tae ?"

he hasn't told anyone, not even his best friend or even his parents. should he tell his Jin hyung ? he'll no what to do, he's very open-minded. he'll be upset but he won't leave him, Taehyung  knows he won't Jin have a special spot for him.

"Taehyung ! what the Fuck ?!" a slight push on his shoulder , woke him up from his daze. and the image of the friend he trust with all his life came to view and he's never been happy and thankful. not realizing tears rolled down taehyung's face and hugged the older but shorter male.

" tae ? are you okay ? why are you crying ?" jimin panics, his best friend rarely cries in public, specially in school. it must be something big, or maybe something happened to him.

"j-jiminnie~ i...i need your help...i need—."

Taehyung sobs between words, clinging on to his best friend like his life depended on him.

"let's go someplace quite okay ? and let's get water." jimin cooed, patting his best friend's back to assure him he's there. he's there to help him.

*

the two best friends ends up skipping school and went home to Taehyung's apartment. by now the pregnant male already calmed down and is drinking a hot choco , the two cuddling on taehyung's comfortable bed. fairylights covered his cream colored ceiling , polariod pictures of him and jimin are pinned on the board above his bed rest. the two are covered in blanket jimin brushing the younger's soft black curls waiting for Tae to open up.

"minnie~ im scared..." the younger croaks, and jimin could feel his slight shiver and the older can't help but be worried. this must be something big, that Taehyung , a cute, energetic ball of fluff , positive and jolly about life is now breaking beside him. and it pains him, he doesn't like this image of Taehyung.

"tell me tae, I'm here, I'll always be here. i won't leave you alone. i promise." he whispers hugging his small trembling body.

silence took over the room, jimin patiently waits for Taehyung to tell him his problem.

"I'm~ I'm p-pregnat jimin... I have a baby in my belly. im scared." taehyung's voice cracks, as he hugs his friend now back to sobbing. and jimin is too shocked to react right away.

Taehyung is what ? he's pregnant ? what ??

"h-how ? i mean. how did it it happened...no, who? who is the father ? "

how the hell did it happened ? it's a stupid question , but Taehyung is single, or is he ?
but he knows Taehyung doesn't sleep around, or even entertain suitors. he's far too... innocent. but then again, maybe he's not too innocent after all.

"it was a mistake...i was drunk...and- and I saw the Tattoo shop." the younger tries to speak between sobs.

"the tattoo shop that we went to ? " jimin remembered the tattoo parlor where they visited for Jin hyung's project. they interviewed, well more like jin interviewed one of the tattoo artists .

it was somewhere in the busy street of Seoul , in an alleyway. it's not that easy to locate though, you have to make a lot of turns and ask directions to find it.

it's just behind a hipster café with a purple neon lights signage. each of the artists have beautiful creations, displayed in frames and pinned on their aesthetic walls.

"y-yeah...i...i may have gotten myself a tattoo.." taehyung said in a small voice, jimin softly retracts from the younger with a questioning look.

Taehyung is now, somehow calmed down still sniffing a little but not sobbing anymore.

"show me."

slowly, Taehyung removed the blanket over their tangled bodies. jimin moved a bit and sits up facing his friend.

with a flushed face, taehyung removed his pants. dropping it down on his caramel carpet ,the clothing pooled on his feet. Jimin's eyes are glued at the beautiful art inked on taehyung's thigh, the tentacles climbed up his hips.

"wow... it's beautiful." he's speechless, the tattoo looked so beautiful on his friend's flawless thick thighs.

"you think so ?" jimin smiled at his shy friend, cheeks red.

"it looks beautiful on you taehyung."

taehyung stares at his ink and softly brushed it with his frail fingers. he sighed and sits back to his bed.

"you don't have to tell me who the father is for now. i can wait until you're ready to tell me tae, I don't want to rush you. "

the pregnant male shakes his head, and smiled weakly.

"you remember that rude tattoo artist Minnie ?"

an image of a male with a pretty long jet black wavy hair ,tall, great body,chesiled jaws, tattoo sleeves on both arms, and a menacing look. 

but Jimin's not sure, there's three of them artists. and they all looked cocky and rude, well except for that smiley one with dimples.

"which one exactly ? there's three of 'em , they all seem rude." tae pursed his lip, scratching his hand.

"t-the youngest."

yep, it's the right guy that popped up on his mind.

"o-okay ...wow. well." jimin doesn't know what to say.

Taehyung looked like he's about to cry again.

"well, at least we know the baby's gonna be handsome or pretty. since, y'know that guy's pretty hot." he tried to joke, to lift the younger's mood. it was a success though, since a cute smile spreads through his lips.

"you know tae, if you keep on crying over this . it will affect the baby, they'll be sad too...and we don't want that."

the younger frowns, and rubs a hand on his tummy.

"I'm not even sure if...if I'm gonna keep it Jimin. m-my parents, they'll be mad. " the male's voice cracks again, eyes teary.

"you are not aborting , if your parents kicks you out. you're staying with me Tae. we're raising the kid, we're in this shit for life." jimin said , serious and determined.

Taehyung hugs his friend, and cried in his embrace.

--

wow, first chap !

I DO NOT SUPPORT CHILD ABORTION !

that's all thanks.