Cheaper 1: Time For Some Action

Juvia POV

Finally! Today I received the call that will change my life. I'm a 23 years old detective and, I can say that my career is pretty successful. I solved 40 theft and 20 murders. Other detectives can be pretty jealous, but the ones at my old station encourage me to keep on doing my best. When captain Joseph observed my talent and devotion, he proposed to me station Fairy Tail, in the city of Magnolia. He told me about his father, Makarov, that was the captain of the station, and about the fact that he is looking for someone new after one of his prime detectives died. 

Of course, I've applied, but it was still hard to be apart from my friends and brothers. Jellal was a politician, so I can see how his life is going just by watching TV and Mer is a well know architect and Gajeel, my best friend, applied too because we work better together. We really make a great team.

-The call-

"Hello?" I said half asleep

"Miss Lockser? I'm Makarov! My son Joseph told me about you and I really happy that you applied. I called you so I can congratulate you for becoming our new detective, but..."

"But what?" I asked worried. If I got the job, why there is a "but"?

"But my dear, our lieutenant is not convinced about your skills, so he wants to test you."

Test me?

"I will accept! No matter what! I really want to know in Magnolia, so I'll do everything to get this job!"

"I love your determination, kid. See you in Magnolia in three days. I'm really sorry that I can't call your our comrade yet..."

"I will soon!"

"Oh.. and your friend Gajeel was accepted as well, but the mission is a solo."

"Ok. Thank you very much for calling me sir!"

"A pleasure."

I hung up. Who the hell is this lieutenant and what does he want from me?

     Makarov POV

"Why don't you trust her power? You don't even know her.." asked him. He was thinking of something. I don't get this kid.

"I don't know. Just my instincts."

"If I lose a detective like Juvia, I'm going to kill you.."

"If she is that good, you won't." he interrupted me.

"You think she can find it?"

"I'm sure of this."

"Why don't you simply accept her then?"

"Where's the fun in that, old man?"

"You really are a devil..."

"I know"

So, this is first chapter, uhhhhhh I hate it idk, you guys liked this? Should I continue? ahhhhhh, writing a story it's way harder than I thought..... and also sorry for my mistakes, English is not my first language and I always mix British English with American English, sorry for this.........