"Todoroki,  sit down" Mr. Aizawa ordered but Todoroki ignored him.

He glared to his father "what did you do to him" he spoke almost close to growling causing to shiver in the theater even thought he didn't have a quirk to activate.

Endeavor ignored his son's glared "he must be villain".

Todoroki was about to speak but Shiroi interrupted him "remember this is the other world" she reminded.

He huffed as he sat down "still, there's no need to go far" he whispered.

Bakugou glared towards to Shiroi "you said it's not going to be a f*cking dark" he snarl but she avoided him.

"Answer me dammit!".

Toga giggling "I wonder what would he look like with covered in his blood" she look to Endeavor.

Dabi responded "refreshing".

'Maybe having a fire quirk Nomu, wouldn't be bad after all' All For One thought.

"What the h*ll" he cursed out when he look the situation of the child.

Naomasa glared to Endeavor "what's the meaning of this?" he demanded.

He shrugs "he's a villain" he stated.

"He's. a. Vigilante" Naomasa corrected him.

"So he isn't a villain, but why need to go far" Uraraka built some courage to ask.

"It's still against the rules" he simply answered.

Kodai objected "but they still went and help the citizens who needed help, they're not really evil" she explained but look away when Endeavor glared at her.

"Young Kodai has a point, I know it's against the rules but there's no need to put a person in a coma state and plus they are not entire evil" Yagi exclaimed recieve a scowled from Enji.

"The things he did is still against the rules" he argued back.

Endeavor didn't let him to speak "and he did something to my quirk, I can't use it" he snap.

That sentence made both Todoroki perked up.

Dabi grin 'I hope he will never have it back'.

"Isn't that similar to what Overhaul did to Mirio" Kirishima said.

"Yeah and I still hate what he did to Eri".

"It took me by surprised, Overhaul experimenting to a child" All For One spoke.

"From what I heard, before Eri he's looking for quirkless people for his experiment" Kurogiri explained were All For One could only hear it.

All For One grimaced "I see".

"He must have a reason" Naomasa commented making Endeavor to snarl.

"Why are you defending him" he grumbled.

Naomasa sigh "I know him, he's not the type of person who erase quirk with no reason" he elucidated but Endeavor didn't bother listening to him "when he wake up, call me" he demanded before he exist in the police station.

"Wow even the detective is sided with Midoriya" Kaminari exclaims, ignoring the stabbing glares poking behind him.

Jiro zap him "are you trying to get yourself killed" she shouted whispered.

"I agree with the detective" Aizawa deadpanned making the students sweatdrop.

'Is he trying to make the situation worse?!' they all though.