07

Two days past, Kiyoomi has taken care of you, and now your feeling good. Today, Kiyoomi comes to check on you, and probably he gonna stay with you.
He knocks at the door at waits for you to open. You we're on the couch looking on phone, though you have to get up and open him the door.

"At how much you come at me, i should give you a key." you laughed.
he takes his mask off. "Yeah, you should. Anyway, wanna go somewhere?"
"Wanna take me to a date?"
"No, no yet. I thought you want to go to the mall or something. If you don't go to work you stay home."
"That's true, but the paparazzi, you're still a celebrity somehow."
"Do i look like i care?"

You didn't say anything. You go to change your clothes. You wasn't sure about going out with him but if he wants.

《...》

"Do you like anything?" he asks.
"No, no really. I think i need a new skirt for reporting."
"Where do we found one?"

You looked around. You couldn't the shop from where you buy your skirts. You could go to any shop and buy a skirt but you won't like it.

"I don't see the shop."
"Let's buy some bubble tea and we can find the shop after."
"Sure."

The bubble tea shop was close so you get there in a few minutes. When you enter the bubble tea shop, a lot of girls were already beside him asking him for a photo. You let him there and go to the queue, waiting for your turn.
After 2 minutes Sakusa was behind you.

"You shouldn't let me alone there." he said.
"I'm not your bodyguard."
"You're jealous."
"No, i'm not."

You were a little jealous but he isn't your boyfriend to ,,save,, him and you didn't want to show out with him just because you can be fired, you're not allowed to have a relationship with a celebrity, if your boss don't let you.

"[name]-chan, what do you want?"
"A bubble milk tea."
"And a bubble milk tea, thank you."

You realized that you are already at the cash register waiting for your bubble tea. Again you we're overthinking and you didn't realize that you have to order.

"You okay?" he asks.
"Yeah, i'm fine."
"Sure?"
"Yes, don't worry about it."

《...》

"You stay overnight?"
"Yeah, sorry that we couldn't find you a skirt."
"No, it's okay. I'll go tomorrow before work."

You heard a ding coming from your phone. You looked at it and it was a message from your cameraman.

•Ash/cameraman
Open your tv on channel 7.
  Send at 16:26

You ran into your living room and open the tv on channel 7 as your cameraman said.

"Do you think the reporter [last name] [name] is having a relationship with the volleyball player Sakusa Kiyoomi? They seem very close to each other as you can see in the pictures. I guess they are dating. Is this a good thing for their reputation?"
"Of course not, [name] is risking losing her job just by dating a celebrity but Sakusa is going to be much popular after this."
"But if they are dating, Sakusa didn't think that [name] would lose her job for dating him. As a reporter, [name] should know that will be fans or paparazzi that could take pictures of them together."
"Or they wanted to people see them together for their popularity."

Your eyes opened. You we're shocked. Now you can be fired anytime for this mistake.

"I'm dead." you whisper.
"No, you're not, we gonna solve this and everything will be okay and you won't be fired."
"No, i will. I'm not allowed to have a relationship with a celebrity is my fault."
"This problem isn't just yours, both of us are in the same thing. We solve this together, okay?"

He come closer to you. You didn't like this situation, he didn't like this situation but even though he hugged you tight, he didn't want to let you go.

My heart asks if we're going to be okay.