05

The next day, Kiyoomi was still at your place. You were getting ready to go to work. Kiyoomi didn't want to leave this soon, even though you can text each other. You let him stay, after all, you missed him. He also wanted to come with you to your work but this isn't the best idea, there are a lot of paparazzi on the streets and for now, you didn't want to show out with him.
You looked in the mirror another time and then you left the bathroom.
Kiyoomi was in the kitchen, eating. You go to the kitchen to take an apple.

"If you need anything call me." you said while you take a bite.
"You gonna appear on tv. What channel should i watch?" he asks while he finishes his food.
"Channel 4. I hope i'll not stay too much."
"Yeah, i'm gonna feel lonely."

You smile. Even though he isn't that sociable, when he is attached to a person he always feeling lonely without that person.
You leave the kitchen and you put on your high heels and leave your house.
Somehow you feel bad that you left him alone. Tomorrow you have to go to work again so you can't spend your day with Kiyoomi, also tomorrow maybe he will leave, he also needs to go to his house. You don't want him to leave but he has to, you're not in a relationship with him anymore so you have to let him go. Now you and him are just close friends with feelings for each other.

《...》

You just open the door and take out your heels. It was silent, the tv isn't working and the lights are off. You come home late, not really late but you leave at 1 am and now it's 8 pm. It is kinda dark. You turn on the living room lights, but Kiyoomi wasn't there.
You go to your room and enter slowly. Kiyoomi was in your bed, sleeping. You go quietly to your closet and take some clothes. You didn't really see what you get, but you we're grateful that you take something out.
You do to your bathroom and change your clothes fast. You went to the kitchen and you find something to eat. After you eat, you wash the dishes. You make your way to your bedroom, you enter the room and you saw Kiyoomi sitting on the bed.
You realized that when you leave the room you didn't close the door.

"Sorry, did i wake you?"
"If you wash the dishes then yes." he laughs.
"Sorry, i didn't want to."
"Don't mind. Also, i liked your interviews." he said. "You said that you won't stay too much."
"I'm sorry about that but i have to." you said going in front of him.

He wrapped his hands around your waist and he pulled you closer enough that he can put his head on your chest. You put your fingers into his curly hair, playing with his curls.
One of your favorite things about Kiyoomi is his hair. You didn't saw boys with curly hair before him, that's the reason why you always play with his hair.

"I missed you."
you smile "I missed you too, Kiyoomi."
"Can we stay like this a little more?" he asks while he was hugging you tighter.
"If you want to, sure."

Both of you know that you never stopped loving each other, this type of moments are like a blessing for both of you. After all it's the boy that you loved the most.

《...》

He puts his white mask on. He was ready to leave and go to his home.

"The next time when you come you should have more clothes with you." you said while you're looking at him.
"I'm gonna come later to let you some of my clothes. Let me know when you are home."
"S-sure."

He let down his mask, kissing you on your forehead and then putting back on. He to a little sign with his hand and he left.
You have to go to work in 2 hours so you just stayed on the couch and think at these days with him.

My heart asks if you still love me.