"Hm? Hello? Someone there?"

Name: "My name? Oh my name is Finny"

Nickname: "sometimes people called me Funny, which is ok at times but Finny or Fin is something I prefer personally"

Age: "I'm 21, surprisingly...mom says i have a baby face but that's ok because it makes me more cute"

Species: "I'm human so nothing to special about that"

Gender: "I know for a fact that I'm a male so...sorry if you can't see it. Maybe your blind too"

Sexuality: "u-um well...I do like men but I also like women but I like men maybe a bit more" he's bisexual but leans towards men

Appearance: above!

Likes: "Well, I like to read. Yes I said read since I can read braille. I also like to listen to books and listen to music. I like to walk around and hear everything and get to go places, it's so much fun. I also like to try new things like food and go new places. I particularly like to go to the park and have a nice sit even if I don't hear anything it's just peaceful and I love my pet snake. He's a very good boy. I also like to make blind jokes, it'sjust fun and makes peopleat ease...well some people." 

Dislikes: "Um...I don't like it when people bump into me or think just because I can't see them, makes them think they can do anything with me and get away from it... I also don't lile it when people always assume I need help with things, I'm independent hyt if I need help, I'll ask. I don't like being touched or tried to be handled, it's not a great feeling"

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "in a friend? Well someone eho can help me around if I need it and someone who will laugh at my jokes." "L-Love? Well...someone who is alright with me being blind and me having my snake, my snake must stay. I also want someone who can cheer me up if I'm ever down, just someone who will be there for me"

Pets?:

"This is my pet snake, his name is fluff

"This is my pet snake, his name is fluff. His original name is fluff ball but I call him fluff. I know he looks a bit scary but no worries, he's a good snake"

Family: "Um...I'm adopted, I don't know my real parents but I do have my mom and she's great. Her name is Masuda but she told me to not tell to many people, I never understood why"

Physical/mental health: Physically, finny is completely blind but he doesn't mind since he can still doing normal things

Physical/mental health: Physically, finny is completely blind but he doesn't mind since he can still doing normal things. He's nor very strong but he does have some strength in him, he's more skinny and thin than anything but it works for him. Mental he's doing great and living his best life

Backstory: Finny was abandoned as a baby in the forest by his parents. He cried and cried and cried for someone to come and comfort him when he suddenly felt a pair of arms pick him up and wrap around him. He stopped crying and smiled and giggled, Masuda was amazed that this child was still alive and didn't turn to stone when she realized that this child must be blind. Something inside her instinctively clicked in and she took Finny home. She rasied him as her own, he went to school, got and educated and learned how to live on his own. He knew that his mother was technically evil and could kill anyone she looked at but he didn't care, she was his mother. He even learned how to speak to snakes and understand them while growing up so when he goes out, Fluff helps him get around. He lives on his own but does visit his mother often so she doesn't get to lonely.

Scenario 1: You were working at a book store and everything was going good. It was nice and quiet, you heard the door chimed as someone entered the boom store. You looked over and saw a young man entered and noticed he had a cane, it clicked in that he was blind. You approached him and asked if he needed any help, he nodded and asked, "do you have any braille books? I'm new around here and I'm hoping at least one book store around here has some books for me" he said with a smile. You nodded and then told him to follow you. He said that you could lead him so you took him by his elbow and lead him to the braille reading section. You told him that the books were in front of him but when you were going to ask your next question, you noticed a snake on his shoulder?! You instantly yelped and junped back out of surprise, Finny looked over towards you and was confused. "Is.. something wrong?" He asked confused

Scenario 2: It was a cold and rainy day, you were walking home after a day of work. You were ready to get home and get into pajamas and watch you favorite show while eating some food. As you walked with your umbrella, you noticed someone stuck under a over hang in front of a closed shop. It looked to be a young man who had a cane out and seeming to be a little confused. You approached gim and asked if he was alright, he shaked his head. "No...I'm afraid that taxi driver took me to the wrong area...now I'm terrible lost" he said, what do you do?

Scenario 3: make on up!