"It's Princess to you...please"

Name: "My name is Princess Cecilia Vanidestine, third born to Alavan"

Nickname: "My brothers like to call me little one sometimes for teasing or they call me butterfly sometimes"

Age: "I'm of age, I'm eighteen...why do you ask such a thing?"

Species: "I am not like my brothers, I am part fairy, more specifically a butterfly fairy"

Gender: "I'm a princess so I'm a lady, it should be a bit obvious I would think"

Sexuality: "Excuse me? That's such a rude question to ask a lady!" She is straight but she doesn't trust very easily due to how she was raised which will be explained later.

Appearance: "Do not ask where my wings are, they are hidden most of the time but...I'll show them this once" Above! And most of the time her wings are hidden away.

Likes: "well I like to sing and dance, especially ballet. I like to sew and make things for my brother or help stitch up any of there clothes or things that come undone. I also do enjoy a good walk or fly in my case, especially when I'm working around in the garden. Flowers are always something I enjoy tending to and seeing all the creatures along with them, like the birds. My most favorite activity is baking, I always enjoy making sweet treats like, cookies, pies and cakes!"

Dislikes: "I don't like being called a monster, I know what I am but a monster is not the label for it. I also hate it when people ask to see my wings ot try to touch them without my permission, it's extremely rude. When people try my sweets and say mean things about it, especially when I know they are doing it just to get under my skin."

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Someone who I can talk to and get advice from, especially since being a princess isn't necessarily an easy task" "a partner? Hm...someone who doesn't mind my wings, or what I am...I know I scare people, just because of how I was born, what I was born..."

Pets?: "Oh I have a horse and a bird, I love and take care of them very much!"

"This is my hourse, her name is cookie and cream or cookie for short. She is a
Appaloosa horse, those horses are known for the pattern spots they have"

 She is a    Appaloosa horse, those horses are known for the pattern spots they have"

"And this is my bird, his name is Snow or Mr. Snow. He is a shima enaga bird and he is a very lovely bird and he blends in well with the white flowers in our garden or in the winter time!"

Family: "You probably already know who my family is so I won't necessarily bore you with the details or repeating them" She is the princess and sister to Jackson and Sebastian, my other royals. If you wanna know more then go to Jackson's oc page to see what the mother and father look like and names!

Physical/mental health: Physically she is in great health, no health issues, even for being a non human of course. Mentally she is great as well but she can be a bit sensitive to emotions and can be a bit touchy at times.

Backstory: Cecilia was born last and she is the only daughter they have. She grew up with her two older brothers and father protecting her from the harsh world and her mother showing her how to be a proper lady and princess. When she was five is when she was confirmed to be a non-human, apparently the gene had skipped her mother and went to her instead. Of course everyone was relieved to learn that she wasn't something extremely dangerous so people wouldn't be to scared of her. Cecilia had grown up with not many friends or contact with people outside of the castle walls due to the family wishes, especially since she was non-human. Cecilia didn't really mind though, in her spare time from lessons and playing with her brothers, she practiced sewing and baking and in secret...she practiced flying as well.

Cecilia is now at an age were she could begin to look for a prince of her own to marry but so far none of the family as pressured her to do so, since she is an independent woman and she knows whag she wants. Cecilia is more interested in what she can do for her people more than marriage but if someone were to steal her heart then she couldn't hesitate to act on it.

Scenario one: you were a soldier for the Alavan kingdom, you fought in many great battles and you were easily promoted to a higher rank of soldier faster than the rest. About a week ago you had received a letter to join the royal family for a evening for dinner and a small party, a way of thanks for your service. Of course you were going to attend such an event, after all it would be nice to get a thank you, face to face from the people you were fighting so hard to protect in tje first place.

So here you were, in front of the royal castle and you were lead inside along with some other guests. You were dressed in your best outfit you had and you were lead to the dining room. The guests and you sat down and were listening to the chitchat around you before a butler announced the royals, you and the guests stood as the king and queen enteree the dinning room. Then the two princes' soon after and then...the beautiful princess. She wore a beautiful white dress that had many small flashy and shiny objects on it and she wore a beautiful golden crown as well that went well with her hair (the picture on the top of the page but not her wings showing). You felt your heart beating fast and could hear it in your ears as everyone sat down and dinner began to be served. The princess was across the table and a three seats to your left...what do you do?

Scenario two: make one up!

Also this is her garden! She looks after it like it is her body.