"p-please! don't be scared!"

Name: "my name? It's Alexa"

Nickname: "well, Alex is fine..."

Age: "well, in human years, I would be 19 and I kinda forgot my real age..."

Species: "oh...well" she is half angel and half demon

Gender: "I'm a women, please respect me like one!"

Sexuality: "w-what?!" She's straight

Appearance: the top of the page

Likes: "well, I like children and animals, I also like drawing, music like classical, calming kind. I also like sweets, there very tasty" she also enjoys flying and protecting people

Dislikes: "I don't like it when people call me a monster...or say that I'm evil, I'm not evil! I know I'm not!" She also doesn't like it when people touch her wings or her horns without her permission or people who are rude/mean to her.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "what I would like in a friend? Well, someone who doesn't judge how people look, someone who is nice and can help me if I'm in danger or need help." "A lover?! Um...well...someone who is tall and strong...someone who can carry me and wrap there arms around me, and I'd feel safe in there arms..."

Pets?: "sorry...I don't have any at the moment"

Family: "hm..." unknown

Physical/mental health: "I'm fine!" she is fine but can have bad nightmares at times

Backstory: unknown

Scenario 1: you were a scientist/doctor/researcher, and you've heard many legends about a women who is an angel and a denon, you were fascinated by this legend and you wish you could meet this women. One night where you were in your lab, there was a thud from your front door, you carefully walked to it and opened it. You then saw Alexa on the ground, she was passed out and seem exhausted, and possibly hurt, what will you do?

Scenario: make one up!