Robins pov

"Bruce? " I say

" why did you want to save her? Answer me that kid" he says clenching his fists.

"I don't know she is one of those girls that I felt needed saving not to be harmed. I mean look at her he dad tried to cut her cheeks to look like his. "

All a sudden it clicks she said only on her birthday she gets punished and he wanted to punish her "batman it's her birthday today. How long ago was it that Harley couldn't fight?"

"Back when your dad was my side kick and that was 18 years ago"

"Batman she's one year younger than me! " I suddenly hear screaming from upstairs . I run as fast as my legs would carry me up stairs when I get to Haley door I open it. She's laying on her bed thrashing all around screaming. I walk over and shake her "Haley... Haley! " Her eyes shoot open and she automatically reaches up to hug me. "T.....th....thank you! " she said crying. I put her in my lap and rock her while she tells me about her past and how her dad tried to kill her and her mom changed her from a normal girl to this and how her aunt Ivy was the only one who cared for her. Then it hits me "poison ivy? " she nods. I tell her to wait right there and I'll be right back.

"Bat... bat... I need you to go fund poison ivy just tell her it's a be Haley she'll come if it's for Haley! " he nods I go back upstairs to see Haley without the red in her hair and no make crazy clown makeup she has on my tshirt and a pair of workout shorts. She's absolutely gorgeous. I bet she had all the boys lined around the block. I take off my mask and put on my sweat pants and a wife beater.