the next week

It's only been a week since I've lived with Batman and Robin. Bruce and my aunt ivy are claiming me as there child since we're going to change my identity. I'll go from Haley Josie Quinn to Haley Rose Wayne. My aunt ivy and Bruce seem to be getting along really well. Robin and I seem to be getting along well. I found out his name is Josh and his dad was the original Robin, and his dad was the one to first beat my parents. Back when mom had a fling with Two face. My aunt and "uncle" decided that they would redo my room so now there is a teal bed spreaf with a white canopy bed. My walls are white with teal splatter paint and white dressers. Josh and I did it in our spare time since I seem to always be hiding out in my room and it reminded me to much of my parents. Ivy and Bruce wanted to take family pictures and we hung those all over the room. While I was in a daze thinking about how much my life has changed in a week I hear a knock at my door. I yelled come in, Josh walked into my room basketball shorts and a tank top. "Hal, wanna go play ball with Ivy Bruce it's you and me against them." I nod knowing I'll have to anyways. I tell him to leave while I get dressed I change into a pair of shorts and my belly shirt that shows the bottom of my belly button ring. "Will you hurry up Hal, ?" Right ands he says that I walk out the door and send steal the ball from him and send run outside.

I make it down to the court where I hear aunt ivy say" looks like there at it again huh Bruce?"
I just chuckled and made a 3 pointer. In the end of the game Josh and I won by 3 points.

Aunt I've says she still wants me to fight crime but not on the bad side she comes in with my new costume. It's a teal top with white going up the sides and a teal skirt with white vans. My mask is now white with teal bordering it. In my opinion I look hot now