Ch.25: Sauske Final Justu

Start from the beginning

"This justu guides the lighting down from the heavens all I have to do is merely direct it's power at you, "
Even Itachi wouldn't be fast enough to avoid that.

"This jutsu is called Kiri!" He shouted and Itachi finally looked up, the sound of it deafening as a beast formed. Itachi's eyes were wide as he looked up at Sauske.

"Now be gone with the thunderclap!" Itachi shot forward as the beast followed Sasuke's movements. I had to avert my eyes when the light became blinding. The explosion tore apart the building and I barely to avoid the debris as I switched hiding places. I waited until things settled before looking back. Sauske let the lighting die from his hand, his Sharingan fading.

"It's over, " He breathed as he dropped to his knees, but the dust settled there he was. Shielding June with his body.

He saved her life. But why?

"Is there death you had imagined?" Sauske eyes shot up at the sound of his voice, his curse releasing.

"Damm you!" He screamed, obviously frustrated but Itachi did seem to hear him as he looked down at June. I noticed his hand on her head, the purple fading from her body. A ted and black aura erupted from both as a skeleton formed around them, a shield.

"If I hadn't had this, we'd both be dead. You really have gotten stronger Sauske, " He admitted.

"Now I'm going to reveal to my final trump card, " He continued.

"The Susanoo, "

Itachi's POV

This was my last chance and I knew it. I didn't have much time left. Every jutsu I used only brought me closer to the end and by now I was right at the door but I had to save June, I didn't have a choice. I couldn't let her get killed by Sauske or let the demon continue using her. She didn't do anything to deserve this pain. This battle needed to end quickly. June was leaning against me as the Susanoo took on its full form. Her breathing strain from the pain, but her focus was on her purple charka fading.

"Y-You saved me why?" Was the first thing she said.

"I wasn't going to let you just die, " I replied.

"But I was going to kill your brother, " she said.

"Yeah, but you weren't completely in control, "

"Yeah, I guess I wasn't since hardly remember anything except almost killing Sauske. Don't know what all I did other than my catclaw jutsu. Anyway, where are my cats? And why do I feel like I been hit by sleeping gas?" She asked.

"They took shelter in a safe spot. Well the demon put a huge strain on you making you use so making use so many justu. Plus I used a genjutsu on you to stop the demon. Which causes the person to fall asleep, "

"I see, " she said before her eyes started closing.

When I looked back at Sauske. He lurched forward grasping his curse mark. He screamed as serpents shot out of his shoulder. I recognize this justu.

"Orochimaru's eight-headed serpent justu, "

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What did you think of Itachi casting a genjustu to stop the demon?

Q: Did you think June would really kill Sauske?

A\N: Sauske has a big role in the series. So, of course, he can't be killed. So I decided that if something were to stop June. It would be Itachi genjustu.

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚