He likes to cook

Bright usually woke up around 10am, but today is different he wake up as early as 7 because, Win Metawin has 'Good Morning' show today on tv at 8. Bright sigh. looking at his phone and back to tv. there still 15minutes left before the show start, and Bright already waiting for 30minutes in front of the tv

'Did I really wake up just to see his face on tv? I'm so pathetic'

He scroll down his twitter and ig, half of its content is about Win. Yes! Bright follow every # related to Win. and he don't know why. 

Win wore black shirt for the 'Good Morning' show

Win wore black shirt for the 'Good Morning' show. the term 'cute' and 'white' appear in Bright's mind but he shove the thought fast. The show talk about Win's fame that become so big and he's planning to star in the upcoming series. as usual, the mc ask about Win's family background which he's keeping low despite all the rumors saying he is filthy rich prince. Bright don't know how true the rumour is, but Win does looks like he comes from a bit too well family. 

After the show finish, Bright find something to eat and go out to his friend, Mike's small restaurant. The restaurant hasn't open yet, Bright just go there to meet Mike and practice some secret recipe. Aside from music, Bright also likes to cook. He likes to try something new, but no one dares to try his cook apart from his family. Bright really don't understand that. His cooking skill is consider good, and his recipe is super special and healthy. 

Mike: "What're you gonna do today? I heard you already quit working at that bar"

Mike look at Bright who's busy cutting onion

Bright: "Don't have plan yet, maybe I'll just stay here and help you with customer later"

Mike doesn't really mind Bright being here. He's really helpful after all, only if Bright didn't feed the food he cook to the customer, Mike would gladly allow Bright to stay. Its not like Mike look down on bright capability, but the food Bright's cook always looks weird, the colour, the texture, the name, and presentation. He's scare the customer would run away.

Few hours later, people starts coming to Mike's restaurant for lunch. Bright also has finish 'practicing' his cooking skill. He make two dishes today 'The Great Warrior' and 'The best Kingdom'. Mike don't understand why Bright cook two BIG portion when no one dares to eat that food. Bright even write the name of his dishes with ketchup on top of the food. He put his signature dishes at the end of the kitchen counter. 

The real Chef starts preparing food for Mike's customer. Bright helps serving them, sometimes he do delivery when he's bored at restaurant. Unlike normal days, people storming Mike's restaurant nonstop. there's also a line standing outside waiting for tables. 

'When did Mike's restaurant become so famous? I don't know this' Bright is getting tired serving people, until he receive a call for food delivery.

The caller: "Anything is fine. I'm good with anything. just.. surprise me"

Bright grin from ear to ear. will this day be the day someone else try his food? 

Mike: "what are you smiling at?"

Bright: "The customer ask for delivery" smiles never escape his plum lips

Mike:" okay, tell the chef to prepare the order"

Bright:"he say... ANYTHING is fine" Bright try to emphasis ANYTHING to Mike

Mike: "don't tell me you're thinking about your food"

Bright:" why not?"

Mike: "No Bright. its my customer"

Bright: "but..he say anything.. :(" he pout

Mike: "You know your big puppy eyes won't work for me. tell the chef to cook the signature dishes from THIS restaurant. You want to deliver it. Do you?

Bright: " Yes.. okay" the tones changes from excited to gloomy

few minutes later, Bright takes the food carrier to deliver. The restaurant chef already put the food inside. 

Bright reach the condo. knock the door.

A girl probably few year older than him open the door with a Bright smiles. 

'I thought it was a guy. the one calling is a guy. Must be his girlfriend then'

Girl: " Hi there! what did you bring? I heard my brother ask for anything"

'oh..its his sister'

Bright:"Yeah.. its our signature dishes"

Girl:" Come in, put that on the table please"

Bright go straight to the table mentioned. He took out the food from carrier

1 dish

2 dish

and...... 'what?' Bright's eyes getting big. His food is also there! this must be a mistake! Both of his dish was there. OMG! Mike gonna kill me for this.

Girl: "Wow.. I've never see this in menu, is this new?"

'oh no! how should I react to this? should I say it was a mistake? but... I was here already. And she also see the dishes.. should I just let the try it?'

Girl:"hurmm..?" she show puzzling face when Bright didn't answer her question

Bright:"well.., actually this isn't in the menu yet, and its free! you just need to pay for the other dishes. this one is on me"

Girl:" there's no need for that. I'll pay full. beside this dished looks unique. my brother would totally like it. He likes to try something new"

Bright wants to grin so bad. 'SOMEONE WILL EAT MY FOOD!!!!!!!!!'

Bright:"okay, then.. I'll leave it here. please let us know the feedback afterward"

Bright leave the condo with mixed feelings. He feels excited, scared, happy, and nervous at the same time.

The entire day, Bright is waiting for the food feedback from that customer. But he recieve..

NOTHING