The Encounter

A/N: I was not planning on writing a fanfic about Sirenhead but instead I happened to be inspired with a few books on Wattpad. Though this isn't as good as the one's written, I thought I should give it a shot. But anyways, enjoy the first story.

"Dammit Carl! We have a problem! A very big problem!"You cursed at the walkie talkie as you pointed your gun in different directions, prepared to shoot anything that could jump out the bushes or behind the trees to be exact."What is it Y/N?"Carl asked in concern as he was also exploring the forest along with a few others.

"I...I think something large and tall in bushes. I don't know what it is... It looks skinny."You say,swallowing nervously as you walked slowly towards the bushes, your e/c eyes scanning for any danger. Carl stopped speaking for a moment which left you feeling a bit scared.

"Carl?"

But there was no answer until a loud scream came through the walkie talkie,giving you a jump scare,pulling your gun close."Carl?!"You shout, running towards the direction where your the scream was. You hoped that he wasn't injured, yet dead at that point.

Suddenly there was a loud high screech, forcing you to drop your gun and to cover your ears tightly so you wouldn't go deaf after that.

"Y/N! Over here!"A voice called which you assumed was Carl. There was a unsettling feeling sinking in your stomach as you followed the voice, hoping that you weren't getting yourself into anything.

Once the screeching noise was over, you searched for your friends and in case the others. Luckily you found one and soon on your friend Carl."Are you two alright? Where are the others?"You ask, running back along with them as they limped lightly.

Something told you that a certain creature was watching the three of you in a long distance,but mainly at you as if it was stalking it's prey, waiting at any moment to attack.

"The others are dead...they were killed by him."Carl muttered, squeezing his eyes to block at the horrid scene he had just witnessed not even five minutes ago.

"Him as in....?"

The female hiker you assumed her name was Jess, answered, her piercing blue eyes gazing at your own, her voice shaking tremendously.

"His name is Sirenhead...."