Chapter 3

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey, Callie! Do you wanna go skateboarding in a few? Trevor can come if he wants."
"Sure! I'll come, but Trevor can't come. He's with Liv, his girlfriend. I'll be over soon just let me get ready. Wait, I don't have your address."
"It's 5 Starburst lane. Come over whenever, I'm patient."
"Ok, see you soon." I ended.
I ran upstairs and grabbed my pizza converse this time, my short sleeved leather jacket, my SnapBack that says "YOLO", and my green board. I snook outside just incase Trevor got home early. Then again, he was probably staying the night.
I jumped on my board and rode to his house. His house was a dark blue with multiple windows. His house was three times the size of mine. I walked up to the white painted door and knocked like Anna in Frozen.
He opened the door as I started to sing, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"
We both started laughing until we started to cry.
"Come on in," he said.
Once I walked in, I saw the large brown leather couch with his dog,Becker, lying down. The room was painted a darker tan. We walked into the kitchen. The counter was a orange/yellow. A huge black wooden table with six chairs, one for each of his family member. Brent grabbed a unopened container of peanut butter.
"Want this?" He showed me the container, "I was on my way to the doctors when I picked this up. Then once I get there the doctor tells me I'm allergic to it..."
"Nah, I know how much you like peanut butter, I'll be allergic too."
He gave me a huge hug and showed me the house tour.
His room was green, his favorite color. He had a black comforter on his queen size bed. His panda and Taco Bell stuffed animals where laying on his bed. There were two Starbucks lattes sitting on his desk.
"Here, I knew you were going to come so I boarded over to Starbucks to get you one. Pumpkin latte, your favorite." He handed me the drink.
"Thanks. Ready to go?"
"Ready as I'll ever be," he replied