Chapter 2

After school today, Brent and I went to Creamies. We didn't go on a date, we just went as two normal people who really really like each other. We finished our homework and talked about DigiTour. I told him how I was begging Trevor to take me. I have over 500,000 followers on my own YouTube channel that I started just a few months ago. I put up covers of popular songs every Friday. Let's just say that music runs through my family. Trevor has his own career. He even went on X-Factor when he was little. My brother CJ is a DJ for celebrity's' weddings. My mom and dad both traveled the country for their careers before they died, leaving Trevor and I alone.
Brent promised me that if Trevor doesn't take me, he will. After ice cream, Brent politely skateboarded with me to my house.
Once I walked in, I smelt the sweet tangy smell of CJ.
"CJ!" I screamed. I jumped and wrapped my arms and legs around him.
"I guess you're happy to see me?"
"Happy? CJ, we haven't seen you in over a year. There is so much to talk about, like how was Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's wedding?"
"It was amazing. One of the best I have been to. Mariah's dress was a tight white gown. It really showed off- well you know what I mean. So, how about you? Are you and that Brad boy dating yet?"
"First off, it's not Brad it's Brent, and no we aren't dating. I wish we were though. I kissed him today though."
"You kissed him?"
"Yeah, on the finger. Just don't tell Trevor. You know how over-protective he is."
It's true. CJ is the brother that I can talk to whenever and he'll keep the secret no matter what. Trevor is the brother that cares about everyone. Since he is the oldest in the house, except when CJ is here, he runs the house.
"I promise," he said.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed.
"I better get going I have to start planning the music for Hilary and Quinn's wedding."
"Come back as soon as you can," I hollered as he walked out the door with a thumb up in the air.
Bzzzz bzzzzz bzzzz. My phone went off ringing my favorite song, Animals by Maroon 5. I checked the caller ID.

It was Brent.