Chapter Twenty-Six: The Pillow Fort

Start from the beginning

"You're adorable..." Jungkook can't help but say and Taehyung blushes, burying his face into Jungkook's hoodie and smacking the man's shoulder lightly with the sleeve.

"Stop being so cheesy!" Taehyung cries, yet his actions just have Jungkook laughing again.

"I just speak the truth," Jungkook says, giving Taehyung a light squeeze. Taehyung looks up into Jungkook's eyes and for a moment, Jungkook is knocked breathless once again. Taehyung is gorgeous. It isn't just his face with those gleaming hazel eyes and cute little moles and lush lips that make the boy beautiful. No, Taehyung is gorgeous on the inside as well, his expressive eyes showing Jungkook just how grateful he is to be here with him. Jungkook leans forward, kissing Taehyung's forehead softly which has the small boy blushing again.

"You're too sweet...thank you, Jungkook..." Taehyung murmurs when Jungkook maneuvers so Taehyung is laying against his side once more.

"You're very welcome, love," Jungkook whispers, kissing the top of Taehyung's head again as both boys turn and focus on the movie, quoting it here and there. Jungkook finds himself watching Taehyung more than he watches the movie, enjoying the way the blond boy quotes his favorite parts or clenches the blanket when something intense happens. He tears up as Dumbledore talks with Harry by the mirror, speaking of family and future in that deep foreboding tone. As the credits roll at the end of the first movie, Taehyung sighs happily, causing Jungkook to smile.

"Did you enjoy that, Taehyungie?" he asks, and Taehyung quickly nods.

"I always do. I know some Harry Potter fans say you can't like the movies if you like the books, but honestly, they both were really well done. I guess I'm just odd," Taehyung exclaims with a shrug before he sits up, crawling across the small pillow fort to the DVD player, "Are you okay watching the second one?" he asks, looking over his shoulder at Jungkook. Yet his cheeks flush brightly when he notices Jungkook's burning stare roaming down his back and to his butt wrapped in the thick sweatpants fabric.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm down for the second," Jungkook manages to say once he tears his gaze away from Taehyung's ass, embarrassed that Taehyung caught him staring. He doesn't want the boy to think he only likes him for his body, and yet it is that cute body that has his perverted mind running wild.

"Okay..." Taehyung murmurs, putting the disc into the machine before leaning back onto the pillow next to Jungkook. There's a tension surrounding them that wasn't there before, and Jungkook sighs.

"I'm sorry if I bothered--"

"No. No, you don't need to apologize. I just...wasn't expecting you to look at me like that..." Taehyung quietly admits, his fingers playing with the fabric on his sleeves. Jungkook runs his fingers beneath Taehyung's chin, the light gesture lifting Taehyung's gaze so that he has to look up into Jungkook's sincere eyes.

"Tae, you already know I like you. Hell, I'm falling harder and harder for you as the hours tick by," Jungkook admits and Taehyung blushes even brighter, "I just don't want you to think I only like you for your body...you're special to me," Jungkook adds, his own hesitations causing his voice to crack softly. Taehyung smiles and leans forward, kissing Jungkook's lips softly.

"Thank you...you make me really happy, Jungkook...and I'm really glad I got to meet you," Taehyung softly says, the sound of the second Harry Potter movie starting up in the background, and yet the two boys are lost in each other's gaze. Taehyung's hazel eyes hold secrets never said, his fondness and glee shining brightly in those large orbs. Jungkook leans forward and kisses Taehyung's forehead, then the tip of his nose, and finally his lips, each soft kiss more heartfelt than the last.

"I promise, I will do my best to always make you happy, love. Always," Jungkook murmurs, running his calloused thumb along Taehyung's cheek gently. Taehyung smiles brightly, his lips curling into that boxy grin that Jungkook loves so much.