The one they appreciated (all x reader)

Почніть із самого початку

''I'll be right back!'' You smiled at your friends as you excused yourself to go to the bathroom. You felt awful eating such amounts of food. It must have so many calories! You thought as you remembered that salty pie you had just now. You kneeled down in front of the toilet. Two fingers, unpleasant feeling, the deed was done. Gosh, how disgusting it was! Tears rolled down your cheeks as your throat was burning. 

''Y/n, is everything alright?'' It was Lucifer, standing right behind the bathroom's door. Were you gone for too long? Or was your gagging too loud? 

''Y-yeah, I'm fine!'' You tried to sound as convincing as possible, wiping your own tears away with your sleeve. ''I'll be back in a minute!'' You added, sniffling once you could hear his footsteps fading. 

***

''Woah, you have one of the priciest candies in the whole Devildom!" Mammon exclaimed as he spotted an untouched box of chocolate candy standing on your shelf. He was in your room since you were trying to help him study for tomorrow's test that he was afraid to fail due to Lucifer's threats. 

''Yeah, Lord Diavolo was giving them out the other day.. You can have them if you like!" You smiled at him, looking at your notebook and scribbling the equation down. You could hear Mammon taking off the wrapping, how surprising from a demon who always tried to sell everything. 

''They really are worth the cost because this is the best candy I have ever tried!'' Mammon said as he was chewing one, grabbing another right as you raised your eyes to look at him. ''Here, try this!'' Before you could refuse, he pushed the candy into your mouth, leaving you no other choice than to eat it. 

Today you had apple for lunch and chocolate candy for dinner.

***

''You've been eating less, haven't you?'' Belphie's words were so random yet they distracted you from the TV screen. You always had movie nights with him and Leviathan at least once a week, during which Belphie would always use your belly as a pillow. You didn't really mind, it was sort of cute even and made you feel useful - Leviathan was always jealous of that, but he was the envy himself after all.

''Huh?'' That was all you could reply with. You hated worrying others, and if even Belphegor, who was always late for eating could notice, there was no way that others didn't either.

''Your belly isn't as soft as it used to be..'' Belphie pouted, looking up at you with a sad look. 

''And you're less cuddly from usual..'' Leviathan added. Why did they have to be like this? You were so glad about the loss of weight you had achieved.. And then they had to make you upset with those looks of worry and sadness on their faces. 

***

''Y/n, are you okay?'' Lucifer's eyes widened as you got so dizzy that you nearly lost your balance. Feeling his strong arms around you, you looked at him with a slightly dazed look. How long had it been since you had eaten last time..? How long had it been since you didn't flush the contents of your stomach down the toilet?

''Yeah, I'm just..tired..'' You admitted. You always felt cold so feeling something as warm as Lucifer's arms holding you made you feel safe.. It's not like you were going to tell the truth anyway. ''I didn't get enough sleep last night.'' You added, smiling weakly at him.

''I don't think it's just that..'' Lucifer sighed sadly, picking you up in his arms. You were about to refuse, it's not like you couldn't walk the remaining way to home by yourself! But you missed being around your friends.. Avoiding meals caused you to see them less since they'd try to make you eat if you were around, and that wasn't something that you wanted. ''You know, I'm worried about you. All of us are..'' Lucifer said as he held you closer, his eyes focused somewhere afar.