Chocolate kiss (Beelzebub x reader)

A/N - In case if some of this seems familiar to you (especially the kiss part), the inspiration for this one-shot came from one of the game's chats with Beel. Enjoy the fluff!

Also sorry for the lack of updates, I didn't have much inspiration for this oneshot book until now. I'll get back to requests when I can! 

Lastly, if any of my readers like Tokyo Ghoul, I have a new oneshot book for this anime on my account! Please do check it out!
_____________________

''I'm so hungryyyyy..'' Beel complained as soon as you returned from the school, making you sigh as you heard his belly grumbling in confirmation to his words. Of course, he was always hungry, and sharing a room with him only made you realize that no one was lying about that fact. 

''Should I cook something for you then?'' You asked, raising your eyes from the book you were reading in order to look at him. Since Beel had to take an extra lesson, you returned much earlier than him and rather than wasting the free time you had, you had been studying for tomorrow's test the whole time until now.

''Can you?'' Seeing that puppy eyed look on his face, you couldn't hold back a laugh which made him furrow his eyebrows slightly. ''If you want to study..'' Perhaps the poor boy misunderstood you, but even then, you didn't let him finish his sentence.

''Don't worry, I'll manage.'' You smiled brightly at him, putting your book aside after closing it and getting up from the bed. ''Anything specific you want?'' You asked as you headed to the kitchen, leaving him no other choice than to follow you. 

Other than you two, it was unusually quiet in the house - either the rest of the brothers hadn't returned yet, or they had some plans that you managed to forgot about. 

''Hmm, depends on what we have..'' Beel scratched his chin, spacing out for a second as he thought of all the delicious meals he'd like to eat. Burgers, even omelette would do.. As long as it was cooked by you, even the simplest foods could become delicacy.

''Uh..'' You sighed as you opened the fridge, being met with nearly empty shelves. ''Who's in charge of grocery shopping today..?'' Whoever it was, that person had to hurry up because you didn't want Beel to starve to death.

''Well, you're on the cooking duty today..'' He answered, peeking at the contents of the fridge behind your shoulder. 

''Right..'' You sighed at your forgetfulness. With all those tests coming up, you were too stressed to be able to focus on other things much. Especially, when that boy was around you.

''Do you think you could make me the tallest sandwich this house has ever seen? We could also go to shop together after that..'' Beel asked, backing away a little to give you some space as you began taking the remaining products out of the fridge.

''Only if you give me a kiss afterwards!'' You blushed madly at your own words, turning away and almost running to the table before Beel could notice the redness on your face. You didn't mean-wait, you actually did, you just were too shy to admit that you had a massive crush on him. Should you hope that he took that as a joke, or..?

''A kiss?'' You held back the urge to smack yourself in the face as he repeated your words. Beel, I'm already dying of embarrassment, why do you have to do this.. You thought, grabbing the knife and beginning to cut the ingredients for the sandwich. 

''Like one of those little chocolate candies? Sure, why not?'' Your eyes widened slightly at how innocent he could get, but before you could say something, he spoke again, his breath fanning against your ear from behind. When did he manage to get so..close?

''...You meant a real kiss, didn't you?'' Well, he wasn't wrong. Too shy to answer, you just bit onto your own lip, widening your eyes as he grabbed your shoulders and turned you around. The movement wasn't too fast though, and his grip was gentle.

''Um..maybe..?'' You mumbled as his face was only inches away from yours, accidentally dropping the knife you held in surprise as he closed the distance in between you by pressing his lips against yours. It didn't seem to bother him though as he wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you close to his warm, toned body. Melting into that soft yet passionate kiss, you closed your eyes, wrapping your arms around his neck and touching his hair from behind, having to tip-toe due to how tall he was. 

''I'm always at your service if you want some more..!'' Beel said once the kiss was broken, his words making you giggle. Needless to say that you didn't return to making the sandwich until the rest of the brothers came back home.