"Please have a seat for a while. I'll make you some drink.." Haru said while she was walking out of the room with Daeyeol. Joochan was left alone with drunk Sungyoon. Joochan was just looking at Sungyoon because he was curious about drunk people. It was the first time he saw someone got drunk.

"Ugh, Ahjussi smelled so bad" as the alcohol's smell came out from Sungyoon's mouth. Joochan couldn't handle it. Joochan tried to get out from the room but Sungyoon called him.

"Hey kid.." drunk Sungyoon called him. Joochan looked at Sungyoon.

"You know I hate you right?" Sungyoon asked Joochan. Joochan slowly nodded.

"But why don't you hate me?" drunk Sungyoon asked Joochan.

"Because.. you are.. the only father.. I have now.." Joochan slowly replied. Hearing Joochan's answer made Sungyoon laughed a bit.

"Huh.. If I were you, I would hate myself.. for being cruel to you.." Sungyoon said. Joochan just silent.

"Do you believe that I will love you?" Sungyoon asked again.

"Yes I do" Joochan replied.

"Haha.. I have tried.. but I can't.." Sungyoon suddenly cry.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Joochan asked.

"No no. Just go. Shuh shuh.." Sungyoon said. Joochan confused. What was wrong with him?

*   *   *

Daeyeol was sitting at the living room with Haru. They were talking about Sungyoon. Joochan came to Haru and hugged her.

"Omma, Ahjussi just being weird" Joochan said. Haru laughed a bit.

"Why?" Haru asked Joochan while putting Joochan on her lap.

"Ahjussi asked me something and he laughed. Then, he cried" Joochan said. Haru laughed a bit and patted on Joochan's head.

"When you were bigger, never take alcohol, okay? Sungyoon didn't realize what he talked when he was drunk so don't mind if sometimes he hurt your feeling, okay?" Daeyeol said to Joochan. Joochan nodded.

* * *

After a few moment, Daeyeol returned home. Haru thanked Daeyeol for still care about Sungyoon even though they were not keep in touch anymore after the previous incident.

Haru went to her bedroom after she put Joochan to sleep. She patted on Sungyoon's head. Sungyoon was soundly sleeping.

"Oppa.. why are you being like this.." Haru sighed.

*   *   *

Sungyoon woke up. He felt his head was in pain. He felt dizzy.

"Where am I now?" Sungyoon looked around. He realized that he was in his house.

"How can I get here?" Sungyoon was confused.

"Haru.." Sungyoon called Haru but Haru didn't respond.

"Haru.." Sungyoon called for Haru again but she didn't respond. Maybe she was at downstairs. Sungyoon got up from the bed. He felt like the world was spinning. He didn't fully sober. He was still hangover. He opened the room's door and he saw Joochan was playing with his toys in front of his room.

"Kid.." Sungyoon called for Joochan. Joochan looked at Sungyoon.

"Yes, Ahjussi?" Joochan said.

"Please.. take me.. some water" Sungyoon said. He looked very weak.