*   *   *

Haru's phone rang. She woke up due to the loud ringtone sound. She looked at her phone screen. It was Daeyeol who called her.

"Hello.." Haru answered.

"Haru, where are you?" Daeyeol asked Haru.

"I am at my house. Why?" Haru asked Daeyeol.

"Sungyoon. He was drunk.." Daeyeol said.

"Hah?! Where is he? How do you know?" Haru asked Daeyeol.

"He sent me some weird messages. I will tell you later. I had arrived at his location. I will bring him home but I need to leave his car there. I won't let him to drive his car" Daeyeol said.

"Ah okay okay. Thank you so much, oppa" Haru said and she hung up. Then, she went downstairs to wait for Sungyoon and Daeyeol.

When she went downstairs, she saw Joochan was looking through the window.

"Joochan, why are you still up?" Haru saw Joochan. Joochan looked at Haru.

"Nothing" Joochan replied.

"What are you looking at?" Haru came to Joochan.

"Ahjussi is not return home yet" Joochan said the truth.

"Hahaha, why are you waiting for him?" Haru smiled a little bit.

"I miss him" Joochan said. Haru was silent when Joochan said that. Sungyoon never treated Joochan as his own kid but Joochan loved him really much.

"Why are you up, omma?" Joochan looked at Haru.

"Daeyeol said Appa was drunk. I am going to wait for him" Haru said.

"Why he gets drunk? How?" Joochan was curious.

"Hmm, I don't know. He got drunk by drinking alcohol. When you grow up, never drink alcohol, okay? It is not good for your health.." Haru said to Joochan when Joochan came and sat next to her.

"Why Ahjussi drinks alcohol if it is not good for his health?" Joochan was curious again. Haru hugged Joochan and kissed his head.

"Maybe he was stress. Appa never drink before. This is his first time.." Haru said with a crack voice. Joochan felt guilty to ask about that question.

"You must be tired. Let me massage you" Joochan held Haru's shoulder and massaged her. Haru laughed a bit.

*   *   *

Daeyeol arrived at Sungyoon's house. He brought Sungyoon who was still drunk. Haru opened the door. She was shocked to see Sungyoon was really drunk.

"Oppa, why are you being like this?" Haru held Sungyoon's hand.

"Let me go!" Sungyoon said. He pushed Haru's hand.

"Let me bring him to his room" Daeyeol said. Haru nodded. Daeyeol brought Sungyoon to his room. Haru and Joochan accompanied Daeyeol from the back.

*   *   *

Daeyeol covered Sungyoon with his blanket. Sungyoon was soundly sleeping on his bed.

"Thank you so much, oppa. I don't know what to do if you didn't tell me" Haru thanked Daeyeol.

"It's okay. Sungyoon is.. like my own brother. He started to message me weird things and he called me while crying. That makes me feel that he is not okay" Daeyeol said. Haru sighed. Joochan was still looking at Sungyoon.