C H A P T E R 27

Mulai dari awal

I moved my hips against him as I threw my head back in pleasure as the feeling of pure bliss took over our bodies once more.

"You look so good on top of me," Wyatt breathlessly moaned as he placed his hands on my ass helping control my movements.

I moved my hips even faster as our breathing picked up and I knew we were both close.

"Baby, keep moving just like that," he said as he closed his eyes while breathing heavily as my legs starting shaking in pleasure.

I continued moving my hips in the way he begged me too and a few seconds later we were both drawn over the edge in pure euphoria. I collapsed onto Wyatt's chest as we both panted trying to catch our breath.

He rubbed his hand against my back and I laid against his chest. I lifted myself off of him and laid on the next beside him.

"You never cease to amaze me," he smirked as he turned his head to look at me.

I blushed at his comment and buried my head into the pillow.

"I'm gonna take a shower, come join me," he said leaning over to kiss on my bare shoulder.

I followed Wyatt into the shower and watched as he turned the water on.  He helped me step inside and his shower was big enough for the two of us to have space without bumping into each other.

I stood under the stream of water as I left the steam soak into my skin.  Wyatt wrapped his arms around my waist as he stood behind me.  He rested his head against my shoulder and he kissed the side of my neck.

"I'm never letting you go," he said as he placed a few more kisses again my skin.

"I'm perfectly okay with that," I smiled as I leaned my head back against his chest.

We finished in the shower and I put on a pair of his boxers and one of his shirts that was way too big on me.

He smiled at how big his clothes looked on me as I sat on the bed.

"I think my clothes look better on you," he laughed while he got dressed.

We laid on the bed and I sighed feeling the silky smooth sheets against my skin.

"Can I ask you something?" Wyatt said turning on his side to face me.

"Sure," I replied doing the same so I could see him.

"What would you say if I asked you to move in with me?" He questioned while peering at me.

"Like now or the near future?" I asked.

"Now," he replied.

I don't know why Wyatt asked me to move in with him surprised me as much as it did.  I guess it's because I've never had a serious relationship like I do with Wyatt.  Part of me wanted to say yes right away but I also remembered Alex and I split the rent on our apartment.

"I can't leave Alex," I said feeling slightly upset.

"We share the rent with our apartment and I can't leave her so suddenly," I continued while looking down at the space between us.

"What about when you graduate?"

"Yeah maybe after graduation.  Alex was talking about leaving Chicago after she graduated," I said.

"I hate not being able to wake up to you every morning," he said taking my hand into his.

"So tell Alex that once you graduate, it's mine turn to live with you," he smirked.

I laughed and nodded my head in agreement.

Wyatt pulled me closer to him and I rest my head against his chest.  We laid there in the quietness of the night until we both drifted off to sleep.

.....

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed.  Wyatt wasn't in bed with me and I figured he must have woken up before me.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands before flinging the sheets off my body.  I got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. 

On my way to the kitchen, I could faintly hear the voices of people talking.  As I got closer, I could hear Wyatt's voice and it sounded like he was talking to Cole.

"This is bullshit," I heard Wyatt say and I abruptly stopped in the hallway.

"I want to give her a perfect life and I can't do that with them breathing down my neck," he continued and I could tell he was upset.

I should probably go back into the bedroom and let them talk in private, but I also wanted to hear what Wyatt was so upset about.

"Maybe we should go to Italy and try to reason with them in person," I heard Cole say.

"Not an option.  I can't leave her here alone," Wyatt replied.

Go back to Italy?  I thought that Wyatt winning the fight meant he wouldn't have to worry about returning to Italy.  

Oh God, what if Emilio's father is demanding payback after Wyatt beating his son in the match.

"I had a feeling they wouldn't keep their side of the agreement," Wyatt said in frustration.

"We're also talking about one of the most dangerous business men we have ever done business with," Cole replied.

"If Davina wasn't in my life, I would go back to Italy and do whatever they needed but I can't do that to her," I heard Wyatt say and it made my heart sink.

"Maybe if you explain to her the situation, she will understand what you need to do," Cole spoke.

I stood there in the hallway holding my breath as I listened closely to the conversation.  I felt bad for eavesdropping but I was desperate to hear what they were saying.

"Listen, I just think we should go back to Italy, do what they need us to do, and then hopefully they will let us come back to Chicago," Cole spoke once again.

"And if they don't let us come back?  How am I suppose to explain to her my sudden disappearance?" Wyatt explained.

"Sometimes you have to lie to the ones you love in order to keep them safe," Cole replied.

"I can't lie to her, she's my whole life.  I want to live a long and happy life with the woman I love. What if I leave her here and they try to come for her?"

"We will get protection for her during our absence," Cole said to Wyatt.

Wyatt didn't answer and I knew he was conflicted.  He didn't want to leave me alone but I knew deep down, he had to return to Italy and try to resolve the issue all together.

"So bring me with you," I quietly said as I stepped into view from my hiding spot.

"Davina, what did you hear?" Wyatt said angrily.

"Everything," I said looking down at the floor.

"I'm not bringing you back to Italy, it's too dangerous," Wyatt said placing his hands on top of the counter.

"And so is me staying here alone.  Like you said, if you leave me here they might come for me but if I'm with you, you will know I'm safe," I said trying to reason with him. 

I didn't want to leave Chicago and go to Italy, but I also didn't want to stay here alone without Wyatt.

Cole and Wyatt didn't say anything.  Wyatt was still staring at the counter and Cole was awkwardly looking between Wyatt and I.

"If I let you come to Italy with us, you're not stepping foot near any of the places we meet at," Wyatt said finally breaking the tension in the room.

"Okay," I replied walking closer to the counter and stopping once I was standing next to Cole.

"Well, looks like we're taking a trip to Italy," Cole said looking at Wyatt and I.

"God help us," Wyatt replied closing his eyes in defeat.

****