Quiet Life

Kellin stood in the driveway and took it all in. The house before him was a small, double-story, brick house, with large windows and a small garden out front. It was pretty, peaceful oand simple - everything Kellin wanted. He smiled at his new home. It was the perfect place for him to live out his dull and peaceful life, away from the spotlight. He'd left the band for it, and even moved continents - taking up residence in Sheffield in hopes nobody would find him. This house looked exceptionally normal and bland; exactly what he wanted and needed.
His gaze wandered around the street, and he noticed there were plenty of other humble little houses like his, except for one. Right next to his place, there was a huge double-story house - at least triple the size of any others on the street, secured by a tall fence and locked gate. Kellin spied at least two security cameras in the front yard. He frowned; now THAT didn't seem peaceful. Hopefully it was just some rich old man who kept to himself.
A car pulled up out the front and out stepped Josh. The house was his, Kellin was just renting. Usually he would go through a realtor and not even know the landlord, but he worried that a realtor might talk to the press about his move, so he was renting privately from Josh, an old friend he had met while touring a few years back.
Josh waved as he walked towards him, "what do you think?"
Kellin smiled at him, "I love it! Thank you so much, Josh, it really means a lot."
"It's nothing, man. Now, here's your key, don't lose it! I have a spare that I'll keep in case of emergency, but you should probably get another cut for yourself as a spare. My place is about an hour away, but if you need anything just call yeah?" Josh placed his hand on Kellin's shoulder. He was such a great friend. Kellin nodded and smiled up at him.
"Oh, by the way, what's with the big mansion?" Kellin enquired.
Josh's brow furrowed, "wait, you don't know?"
Kellin raised his eyebrows, questioningly.
Josh groaned, "um, that's Oli Sykes' place." Kellin stared at him blankly. Josh looked bewildered, "you know? Singer for Bring Me The Horizon? You never met on tour?"
Kellin shook his head, "no, should I have? Wait, he's famous? Is his band well-known?"
Josh chuckled, "um, yeah they're pretty big. But he's a nice guy and mostly keeps to himself. Is that gonna be a problem for you?"
Kellin looked back at the house he was already falling in love with. "I really, really hope not."