What's happening?

Start from the beginning

He asked the people here & there found the business school that opened yesterday for the first years... He enters in & goes to BBA first year class.. After getting info from people working there...

He goes to the class & told the professor, that Bulbul & Pragya was called by the principal... But there's no such students.. He's disappointed..

Abhi: Sorry Sir, its MBA first year.. Sorry for disturbing you..

He goes to MBA first year class & does the same.. But to his disappointment, only Bulbul came to him & Pragya is on leave.. Bulbul got suspicious..

After getting out of the classroom,

Bulbul: hey, you came for Pragya, right? Why did you ask me too...

Abhi: If I called her alone, she may get scared, right... So, I called you too.. Sorry (touching his ears)

Bulbul: what do you want Mr.Abhi...?

Abhi: Pragya,.. Didn't she came today? (With concern) Is she fine? Did you call her? Had she breakfast?

Bulbul: hey cool.. If you bombarded this much questions at the same time.. How could I answer?

Are you both in love? What I mean is, she hugged you yesterday in fear & scolded you, then ran away..

I couldn't understand her behaviors towards you... I thought you both may be ex lovers..

Abhi: I told you right.. Yesterday its my second meeting with her.. I donno anything about her, except her name..

But if you ask whether are you in love means.. Yes.. I love her.. (Smiles)

Leave that, first Could you please call her & ask her whether she's fine? I'm worried...

Bulbul: (smiles) wait.. I'll call her..

Bulbul puts it on speaker...

Pragya: hello Bulbul.. Sorry I didn't inform you.. I'm not coming today... (sneeze)

Bulbul: Are you fine? Your voice seems to be.. Did you catch cold?

Pragya: yeah.. I cri.. No.. What I mean is.. I'm new to this city, it will take time for me.. Na.. To adapt to this climate..

Abhi: Ask her, did she take breakfast (in silent tone)

Bulbul: Pragya.. Had breakfast?

Pragya: haan.. Yeah...

Abhi: had tablets? (In silent tone)

Pragya: Bulbul, Is he there?

Bulbul: whom?

Pragya: vo bhi na.. We met him at the hospital..

 We met him at the hospital