Chapter 8

I didn't know how long I was in a coma before I woke up.

I was still half asleep when a rustling noise caused my eyelids to open, and the light caused a momentary discomfort in my eyes, which made my eyes closed again. I heard someone get up, and the light was dimmed.

I opened my eyes again, and Rhein's figure came into focus. He approached my bed and bent over, his familiar face was still smiling as usual, but it felt very false and strange, because I remember clearly how cold he looked in the rain. He had been deceiving me from the very beginning to end, from his identity to the real purpose of the expedition, it was all a complete deception.

I stared at him with a frown. I didn't say a word, I was too tired to even question him.

Rhein looked down as if nothing had happened. He even said, in a relaxed voice, "You finally wake up. Are you feeling better?"

"Great." I gave a cold smile, spit out a few words, secretly try to punch on this perverted hypocrisy face, but soon I found that I couldn't move my arm that this kind of behavior cannot be put into action.

My hands were buckled on both sides of the bed by a strap like that used to restrain mental patients, a band of gauze was wrapped around my thigh, and my lower body was just wearing a pair of underwear, which was also tied to the foot of the bed.

I lifted my eyes and stared at him with knife-sharp looks, feeling incredible shame. "Rhein, what are you doing?"

Rhein froze, then laughed treacherously. "Oh, god, my little scholar, do you think it was I that did this? The doctor had to deal with it because you were struggling so hard in the coma, like someone was violently raping you."

"Nonsense!" I retorted with a sneer, feeling a little angry at his explicit description and uncomfortable at the thought of being in the bathroom before. Rhein looked thoughtfully over me, his eyes resting on my bare legs, showing a sensual smile on his face. "The doctor did a great job though. You look like a delicious feast now."

He poked from my feet to the side, I'm nervous then tilting face to stare at him, saw that he put a hand on my lap without injury, his coarse shelly palm with cocoon touched my skin, and I cannot help having goose bumps, earned a bound arms, I shouted: "Damn it, don't touch me!"

In this situation, however, my words had no restraining effect. Rhein merely gave a playful whistle, ran his hand up my inner thigh, down to the root of my leg, and made a wild touch. "Your skin is so smooth, like a girl."

"Put your hand away!" I was so angry that I almost jumped out of bed to hit him, and my hands and feet snapped at the iron thing that supported the bedplate. I have no doubt that a guy like Rhein, who knows no limits, would do something dangerous. He might be a mercenary, working only for money. He cared nothing for humanity, letting along raping a man.

As if confirm my foreboding, the hand that makes me nauseous which putting between the leg moved a few inches up, be able to cover my crucial place. He rubbed it, arousing my sensitive shake, I shivered: "Don't touch that!"

I stared at Rhein in a rage, trying to give a grim look of unyielding defiance, but my eyes swept over my own wide-spread legs and Rhein's hand in my underwear, and my cheeks burned uncontrollably with the sheer shame of the situation. I knew I must be blushing. As a man, I know all too well that this is not a threatening look. On the contrary, it leads to a desire for further aggression.

To hide my flushed face, I hastily turned my head to one side and shook my wrist desperately, trying to pull the strap off. At the same time, I felt Rhein's head drop, putting one hand on my jaw, forcing me looked at him.

Rhein looked at my face with an appreciative look, as if enjoying and absorbing my emotions. I opened my mouth to bite his fingers, grinding his knuckles with my fangs, and instantly my mouth was full of blood. But Rhein did not seem to know the pain, he looked at me for a few seconds: "I really cannot help but want to have you now, what should I do? I've been so hard for your expression, Desharow."

He tied the side of my wrist, a belt to be pulled unexpectedly broke by his rigid crack. He then used the little room to pull me up to sit on his thigh. I immediately felt a hard object on my buttocks, and before I could make a sound, his large palm covered my lips firmly.

All I could do was make a squawking noise, waving my arm to stop him from taking off my panties, and my eyes were swollen with canthus. How could I have been foolish enough not to realize his true nature sooner? He was even more dangerous than the merman!

"Desharow, are you curious to know my true identity and the hidden purpose of this voyage?" Rhein whispered in my ear as he broke open my hand that was clinging to my underwear. I shook my head desperately, trying to show that I wasn't interested at all and just wanted him to let me go.

"You'll find out later. Because you will be the same as me. After I fucked your ass, of course."
He smacked me on the buttocks, laughed smugly, and began to rub against my pants, panting, to free the hand over my mouth to loosen his belt.

I unconsciously opened my mouth and shouted for help, but the syllables I instinctively uttered was unexpected: "Agaras! Aga -"

I stunned of shock, Rhein's action stopped as well, he went silent for a few seconds, suddenly burst into laughter like hearing a big joke, he rubbed against my buttocks with his hard thing: "You asking the merman to save you? The beast is now dying like a dried fish in the reservoir!"

Dying?

I felt as if I had been buffeted, my brain humming, my eyes couldn't see clear, even the consciousness of resistance was completely occupied by this devastating blow. I loosed my hand unconsciously, the underwear was suddenly pulled to the bottom by him, his hot sex device poked in my buttocks, restlessly bouncing, at any time will invade my body.

I closed my eyes in great pain, feeling nothing.

"Bang bang bang --"

Just then there was a sudden clapping at the door, and a man's voice said, "Professor Rhein? I heard someone shouting. Is that you?"

"Doctor, I need help! I'm dying!"

I shouted back wildly as if I had a lifeline, tugging at the strap as I scrambled around Rhein's body, forcing him to release me and get to his feet.

I set my hand free, grabbed my ripped underpants, and saw Rhein walk out with a determined look in her eyes, leaving the door ajar.

I could hear him explaining something to the doctor at the door, in a language I could not understand, but I could hear the doctor's questions were very carefully and he spoke in a very puzzled tone. I was at least a little relieved that the doctor here was not in league with Rhein. Rhein had not only kept his identity from me, but he needed to keep some secrets of his from the others.

I had the chance to move freely, but all of this was on the premise that I couldn't let them think I was an unstable patient. I have to stay calm.

"I need help, doctor."

As the doctor opened the door and walked in, I took a deep breath and said in a perfectly calm voice, hoping he understood English. But when I saw the face, I was stunned, because it was a man I knew, a respectable colleague in the field of biology.

How would see him a thousand miles away!

At this time, he approached me first, showing a gentle smile, "Hey, isn't this the most outstanding genius of St. Petersburg Nautical Institute, little Wallace?"

This sentence seems to let me go back to the days with Moscow polar night, with several warm-blooded biological colleagues and crazy researches years. It was not until he patted me on the shoulder that I woke up and was able to speak. "Good heavens, Mr. Da Vinci, it's you. Why are you here? Well, forgive my stupidity..." I scratched my head. "I mean, what is this place?"

"You're confused, man." said Da Vinci, somewhat surprised, as he untied the straps for me. "Isn't that the reason you went to Iceland? Darwin Marine Creatures Research Base, officially sponsored by the Russian government, Rhein says you and he are here on government orders. What an honor!"

Then his endless praise seemed to become nonsense, my thinking was immersed in doubt. This investigation was my subject graduation project, when did I get in touch with the government? Rhein's lie is too big!

Who the hell is he?

"My god, you found a merman, it is one of the most amazing miracles of this century!"

I jumped at the words and grabbed his arm. "Where is the merman? Is it ... Dying?"

"Ridiculous! Da Vinci laughed at me. "The merman is alive well in the artificial reservoir, but now he is very angry and refuses any food. He frowned. "I guess Rhein's anaesthetic shot went too far, putting the merman in a state of stress ..."

"Take me to the underground reservoir!" I interrupted impatiently. "Listen, Da Vinci, I can communicate with the merman. I can try to calm it down. Take me there immediately."