Chris:That is because of  you.

Dani:What because of me I can't understand.

Chris:They don't no they are angels there power will come out when they see their mate she fainted because you were in pain.

Dani:What she only kicked me na.

Chris:When you both met your souls automatically connected so if you get hurt she will feel it and when she is in pain you will feel it same goes for me and Alex we are also connected so here after you can't cheat her she is a angel Dani you have to be careful and guys when you all meet your soulmate you will also be connected.

Leap of 3 months:

Chris:Ryan past one weak swetha was not normal she is hiding something  from us we have to find what is that so we all are going to her condo tonight you come with Frank there bye.

Dani:Past three months more than me she was in pain for three time and I was itching to go and console her so I always sneak her room at night I don't no I started trusting her a lot but her bond with my brothers are irritating me a lot and to add that Ryan and chris also always sticking to her why this guys always sticking to her.

They all went to the condo but the condo was to dark they heard someones voice so they listened to it and it was bans and some guy we don't no Chris was about to go to him but we stopped and heard their convo.

Bans:You are ready na please don't spoil her surprise and propose her.

Guy:Surely thanks for your help we will become a couples today.

Bans:Ok go and wait at backside I will bring her.

Guy:Ok.

Bans went and brought Varuna in a fantastic red gown by blindfolding her eyes.

Varuna:Bans what is this where you are taking me say na and why this blindfold.

Bans:Surprise means surprise I will not tell you so don't ask questions and come with me

They came backside and made Varuna to stand in a spot and left and she started videoing the moment Varuna removed her blindfold that guy sang a song for her and taking her hand he danced with her and when the song ended he knelled down and proposed her.

Guy:I have waited for this moment very long doll will you marry me? I proposed her with a rose and ring

Varuna:I was shocked with the surprise and said yes he made me wear the ring.

And suddenly that guy wished her happy birthday and they cut the cake and fed each other and bans came she also fed to them and all started having their dinner after finishing it Varuna stood up kissed him and was thanking him Alex was about to go and break the guys face but....

Varuna:I started laughing hard thankyou for this surprise guys but don't even say you don't like love hereafter you are so romantic and thankyou for fullfiling my fantasy sidharth or should i say swetha i said and removed her mustache and wig.

Here all boys were shocked to see it was swetha they didn't even notice swetha is missing and didn't even smelled her.

Dani:You were going to beat swetha I asked Alex after recovering from the shock.

Alex:I though it was some guy alpha I was not aware of their play I swear.

Swetha:Oiiiii till now I don't even like this types of romance but I did it for you doll I try to be atleast 50percent romantic,romance is not my cup of tea you no first I though bans as sidharth but she is not .1 percent also romantic I pity the guy who is going to marry her.