'Congratulations. You've solved an enigma. Should I give you a gold medal?' She makes a face.

I hop onto the shower, feeling irritated. Why am I friend with her again?

One and half hour later, I am ready. Well, I was ready from the beginning. It doesn't take much time to just put on the dress. The only make up I am wearing is eye liner and lip gloss.

It is Lana who is getting ready, fuzzing around and glaring at me from time to time.

'Are you sure, you don't want me to do your make up?'

'Yes, Lana. For the hundredths time.'

'How can you go like that? Just let me do it. I promise, I won't put on much.' She literally begs.

'No and if you ask me again, I will bang my head on the wall just to show you how serious I am.'

'Fine. Have it your way.' She says sullenly.

'Are we going there yet or do you need another hour to get ready?' Ian peeks from outside of my room. 'I swear, I don't understand how you girls can take all day to put on whatever you do on your face.'

'Shut it Ian. How do I look?' Lana interjects.

'Same.'

'How can you say that?' She flings her index finger at him accusingly like it is scandalous to even think that.

Ian laughs. He always gets a kick out of ruffling her feather. I will admit sometimes, I get it too. This is definitely one of those times. Lana is very passionate about her make ups. So it is absolutely humorous to tease her about it.

'I changed my lipstick shade and added some highlighter.'

'You lips look red like it did an hour before.' Ian looks at her critically, inspecting her.

'Exactly. I'm trying to tell her that for an hour now.' I put in.

'No. It does not. I changed it to cherry red.'

'I rest my case.' He rolls his eyes in vexation, motioning his hands up in surrender.

'Anyway, where are we going?' I cut in.

'New York Mirage.' Lana replies.

'You're joking, right?' I exclaim, horrified. 'They won't even let us in. And who'll pay for the drinks? Cause I obviously can't.'

This club is one of the most expensive nightclubs out there. A couple of shots from that club would cost my entire wardrobe. Only super rich people and celebrities go there. It's pretty exclusive too. You need to have membership cards to even get in.

'Well, good thing, we won't be paying then. Fred will. He knows the owner. So end of the story, we're going.'

'When are you going to dump this rich boyfriend of yours? It's been almost a month.' Ian is always at cross with all of Lana's boyfriends but this one he seems to like the least.

'Well, I like this one. He's got a great di-'

'We don't need to know that.' Ian complains, grumbling.

'By the way, what's with being with him for a month? Who said I couldn't date some one for more than a month?'

I laugh disbelieveingly. 'Yeah. You normally ditch them after two dates which approximately takes two weeks.'

'Honey, it's called having fun. Loosen up a little.' She pats my shoulder dramatically and pulls Ian's hand, getting him out of the door.

'Why are you always at him? You bring those bimbos home at night and make so much noise. Do you see me complaining? No. Then why do you? You are the worst best friend ever. I really need to find my own apartment soon or start to live with Sia-'