Bandaid Concert Meeting

Whispers from the crowds came crashing down. Ibuki was preforming, like she usually did, when all of a sudden, she felt herself getting a bit light headed. But the show must go on, is what she was told so she kept preforming. Until she toppled over. The music stopped as the paramedics on the side rushed on. Everyone was left to wonder what caused her to topple over like that.

She wasn't hurt and this was the first time she'd ever fainted, so they chalked it up to the heat of the stadium and her pushing herself to hard. Another band was sent up as Ibuki was left to recover with a nurse.

The first thing she saw when coming back to consciousness was the nurse rushing about, grabbing and putting away stuff Ibuki didn't understand.

"Where am I...?" Ibuki muttered, for once not yelling at the top of her lungs. She could feel the bright lights of her dressing room around her, so assumed she was just resting there. She tried to sit up to get a better view of the room but as soon as she did-

"Oh! Your awake! Please try to lie down!" Who was Ibuki to fight a pretty girl? The pretty nurse rushed to her side with a bottle of water. "Please, drink." Ibuki gladly took it without compliant.

"Who are you...?" Croaked Ibuki through drinks. The cold water felt good against her throat.

"I'm your nurse, Mikan." Mikan had a soft tone to her voice, talking as if Ibuki was a newly born baby.

"Why am I not on stage...?" She questioned. The last thing she could remember was singing into her microphone, strumming away at her guitar then she woke up here.

"You fainted." Mikan explained it to her as if she was a kindergartener. "It was too hot and you were pushing yourself to far. Your manager insisted you stay in here until you recover." She took Ibuki's temperature simultaneously.

"When can I go back on?"

Mikan looked at her temperature and grimaced. "Not for a while, I'm afraid. But I'm here to keep you company until you're better? If that's ok with you..." She whispered that last part, passing Ibuki another bottle of water.

"Ibuki'd like that a lot..." Ibuki continued gulping down the water like there was no tomorrow. She looked over to Mikan who was smiling at her fondly, causing her face to flush.

"Are you feeling quite alright?" Mikan asked putting a hand on Ibuki's cheek to try and feel the warmth. As Ibuki's cheeks flushed even more Mikan realized that it wasn't actually a symptom of a fever and pulled her hand back. "Sorry, sorry!!" She apologized.

"No, no it's fine!!" She quickly spluttered out an apology. It wasn't like Ibuki to get so... flustered. She'd been to the nurses a lot – why should this be any different?

"So... you like music?" Ibuki's cheerful voice shocked Mikan as she wrote something down on a clip board.

"M-me?" Ibuki nodded rapidly. "I guess? I-I usually don't have much time to listen to music though!! When I was younger, I used to listen to- sorry, sorry I'm ranting!!"

"Keep going!" Enthused Ibuki, "Ibuki loves it when people talk about music!! It says a lot about them!!"

"W-well I used to listen to g-girl bands? W-what does that say about me?" Mikan shifted all of her attention back onto Ibuki and her shimmering eyes.

"Hmmmm..." Ibuki thought for a long time, sort of making Mikan nervous. "That you like girl bands!" Ibuki exclaimed finally, causing Mikan to laugh.

After a bit of chatting and Mikan constantly checking on Ibuki's temperature, she was rendered well enough to go back out. "Thank you so much!!" Ibuki sat up hastily and gave Mikan a quick hug. Unbeknownst to Mikan she grabbed a napkin and started writing on it.

Meanwhile the other girl was still reeling from the hug. "Oh! W-well your very much welcome!"

Ibuki thrusted a small piece of paper into her hand, placed a 'thank you' kiss on Mikan's cheek, waved franticly goodbye, and sprinted back onto the stage.

Mikan became a blushing mess as she clutched onto the paper, trying to read the scrawled mess.

"Hey what does this say?" she asked a co-worker. They pulled a face before telling her it was a phone number. Her head reeled, she got someone's phone number!