Everyone's attention is turned to her but her attention is on nobody. She walks up and stands right beside Lilith, her face already turned empty the second she walked out the door. Charlie is actually wearing a cute yellow dress that compliments her blonde hair.

"You look really pretty, Mel!" Charlie smiles, Melody only nod without moving her expression.

"You could say so for yourself too." She compliments back. Lilith smiles at the two, remembering the times Lilith had watched Melody take care of her daughter. She was so gentle despite the pain that's been on her shoulders over the years. The door is suddenly knocked on as Lilith gives permission for the person to come in, it's one of the servants.

"The party is starting very soon, your Majesty." He reminds as Lilith smiles and nods. The servant bows down and leaves, Lilith turns to Melody.

"Melody can you escort Charlie and Alastor to the ballroom?" Lilith asks, Melody nods as she turns to the two demons in front of her.

"Follow me." She says, her voice monotone as ever. She walks off towards the door with the two following close behind. Charlie is so excited as she kept on rambling on and on, but Melody knows nobody is paying attention to her since she can feel the intense stare from the red deer demon behind her.

She breathes in slowly as they arrive in front of two big doors, she puts her hands on the doors; looking at her ungloved hands and pushes it forward. The bright lights from inside the ballroom is brighter than the ones in the hallways of the castle, making Charlie squint her eyes a bit.

The princess had to admit, she haven't been to this ballroom in such a long time. She remember she used to dance around in there with Melody teaching her some moves.

The black haired girl steps to the side to let Alastor and Charlie walk in. They two did so as Melody closes the door behind them, everyone from the hotel is here; Angel, Sin, Slither, Akira, Husk, Niffty and even Vaggie.

Everyone is wearing formally, from dresses to suits. There's a few other demons all around the place, even overlords that Alastor know so well like the back of his hand. Vaggie looks up from talking to Sin and Angel towards the door, accidentally catching the attention of Charlie which the two hold an eye contact that lasted only a second as it breaks by the two looking from one another. It was either with sadness or awkwardness.

Melody looks to the side and walks off to help some of the servants with boxes and decorating the ballroom just a bit more, there's a lot of people who came earlier than expected. Charlie points towards the table full of delicious kinds of food at Alastor which the demon smile in reply and nod, letting the girl run off.

"Here, let me get that." Alastor hears as he turns to the side to see Melody picking up big boxes from a smaller demon which he thank her excessively and bows. Even in a place like this, she still have a tint of kindness and empathy in her heart.

Alastor himself didn't notice that he had been staring towards the girl until Charlie had to tap him on his shoulder to call him, the demon turns towards the blonde haired girl to see her holding a chocolate. Alastor restraint himself from scrunching his nose in disgust,

"No thank you, dear. I don't like sweets." He declines and Charlie only smile and nods in understanding, plopping the chocolate into her mouth instead. Charlie starts talking about the party as her attention goes around the ballroom but Alastor couldn't help but search around the room for the other girl.

But when he did find her, there's someone else with her. Someone he absolutely despise.

"Hello there, beautiful." Vox says as he waves, Melody who just finished putting a box on a table turns to him and waves at him casually.