We took him home and it was quite awhile before he started smiling and laughing again but when he did, it felt as though the house got livelier. He also decided to stay with us.

Now you knew him as one of your colleagues."

Colleague?

"Hobi??" You shrieked. Of course it would be Hobi, who else have brighter smile and aura than him?

Imagining Hobi as a barber brought a smile to your face. You've known him to be miticulous to details, so you could envision how perfect he did hair. But thinking of what happened to poor Hobi turned your smile to frown quickly.

"Did the police atleast catched the criminal?" You asked

"Yes they did. But it took them quite awhile. Unlike now, there wasn't any cctv before. So everything was done manually. And when I said manually, I mean manually. And unfortunately the thief slash murderer was quick on his feet, not to mention very smart on his moves too. So yeah, it took them years."

"Hobi must've been devasted.." you sighed. The poor guy lost his mentor and couldn't even mourn because he was thrown out the street with nowhere to go.

And like he was lured in by just talking about him, Hoseok walked to the kitchen and plopped on the chair beside you.

"Me? What happened? Why would I be devasted? Oh damn Yoongles. That smells good. I definitely came here at the right time. Woohoo! Yukgaejang?"

Yoongi hummed and said "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear what you called me. We were just talking about how I met you guys" which made Hobi's eyes shine brighter.

"Oh. The good ol' days.. I remember them like it was just yesterday. Did Yoongles told you that he had such a great reputation before? Not that he doesn't now, but damn. He was like a celebrity before. He was like Tom freaking Cruise, heads turns when he arrives at a location. Cruising through the guests left and right. Oh and don't get me started about how many hearts this pal of mine broke." Hobi said with a wistful expression.

And like he remembered a top he forgot where he put, his eyes shot wide, his head snapping to you. His innoncent demeanor changing to a mischievous one.

"Has he told you about Margaret?"

"Who?" You questioned as quickly as Hobi asked. Noticing Yoongi groan as he heard the name.

"Damn it Hoseok. Didn't we vow to not discuss a thing about that god forsaken woman anymore? Godbless her soul." Yoongi reprimanded but the younger just chuckled.

"Oh now I'm even more curious" you said as you wiggle your brow at Hoseok, very much intrigued at the sudden outburst of your fiancé.

Hoseok then moved towards you, hand near your ear like he's telling you a secret. "This is juicy stuff right here Y/N, promise you won't tell Yoongles that I told you this?" He said, not even bothering to whisper which made Yoongi snort, making you and Hoseok laugh like two mischievous kids that are about to do something bad.

"I promise" you said while you suppress another laugh.

"Well, Margaret or Margo was-" Hoseok started but immediately cut off by Yoongi

"Can we atleast not say her name out loud?" He said with a shiver.

"Okay then. She-who-must-not-be-named was a daughter of one of Yoongles business partner, Emilio. Who has taken quite a liking at Yoongles to the point that she locked him to one of their guest rooms for a week."

"Holy shit" you muttered

"Uhuh. Holy shit indeed." Hoseok said with a smirk as he nod and when he didn't continue we're he left off, clearly to edge you, you elbowed his side.

"You've got to tell me all the details now. Come on! Quit the suspense" making Hoseok laugh as he put his hands up to surrender

"Fine fine. So what happened was.."

Turns out Margaret fell in love at the first sight with Yoongi and since she grew up with a silver spoon, and was immensely spoilt, she doesn't take no for an answer.

It was the night of Margaret's 18th birthday that Yoongi was abducted. The night the same as the other feasts they go to, the three arrived at the estate and then Hoseok and Jin leaves Yoongi for the sake of not being bored to death with his business talks with the aristocrats.

The two ate until they're full then roam around the humungous estate. It was midnight when they started looking for Yoongi since the guests already left and he's nowhere to be found!

Even the host, Emilio himself don't know where he went. So the two had no choice but to go home, hoping Yoongi went home first. But he wasn't there when they arrived.

The next days were spent talking to every guests on the party, and the ones who saw Yoongi all said the same, that they last saw him talking to the birthday girl. So they went back to the estate and begged Emilio permission for them to look inside his home for Yoongi. Which Emilio hesitantly agreed to.

They understand him though. Because it's his home. And if Yoongi was staying there, he'd know. Right?

Emilio asked every crew he had to search everywhere for Yoongi. Everyone was floored when they saw a fuming Yoongi at the farthest guest room from the main area, a place where the crew only had access to if the household would have stay in guests.