But maybe I'm not good enough.

Maybe I'm too fat.
Maybe I'm ugly.

I'm a submissive, useless and weak omega.

I can't even contradict him.

So I guess he's right..

All those thoughts made my eyes glossy.

'I've cried so much already, I should keep my feelings to myself for now.. Otherwise I would look really pathetic..'

"A-alpha.. Where's my room?" I asked carefully. "Second floor, sixth door." He was about to walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist. The touch made me feel tingly, I could feel my wolf nearly wag his tail at such a small movement.

I bit my lip at my own action, realizing what I just did. Shit.

He yanked his arm away. "Don't touch me ever again. What do you want now?"

Ouch.

"C-can you bring me there? I would get lost.." I whispered. I heard him sigh. "Just find it yourself. I have better things to do. Or ask someone else, I don't care."

"B-but--" He already walked away.
"I don't know anyone else here.." I mumbled. I looked back up and searched for a staircase. I took a few steps forward and squeezed myself through a group of people, who were too busy to notice me. If they did, they'd probably ignore me anyway, nothing new..

I walked around the corner and my eyes immediately fell onto the staircase I was searching for.

Once on the second floor, I was rethinking his words.

Did he say fifth or sixth door?

Due to the tingling moment and my own action, I already forgot his words..

Shrugging, I walked over to the fifth door. It's 50/50. I knocked and when I got no response, I opened it and peeked inside. Noticing there is no one, I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

The room was really clean and neat. It was very spacious and there was a big window giving a clear view of the forest.

There was a desk, bookcase, bathroom and there was even a mini-kitchen. You could compare this room easily to a small dorm room, inside a mansion.

It looked luxurious.

'There's no way this room is mine..' I thought. I stood at the end of the bed, facing the window. My prediction was concluded correct, when someone opened the door and closed it.

Taehyung's POV

I walked away from Jungkook who was annoying me to death and walked outside, when I realized I forgot something in my room. I face-palmed and walked back into the house, up the stairs and into my room.

I closed the door behind me and that's when I looked up.

My eyes met with Jungkook and he flinched, looking down again.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?! Can't you do anything right for once?! It was so easy! Second floor, sixth door! Seriously, how dumb are you on a scale from 1 to 10?!" I growled loudly.

You see, no one except for me has been in my room before. Like never. And this Jungkook guy is the last person I want to see in here.

I stared at him angrily, waiting for a response which he's probably too scared to give.

That's when I saw a teardrop falling onto the ground, my carpet absorbing it.

Somehow, my wolf was screaming at me and I internally rolled my eyes at his action. I don't like the guy. I'll never like him. Why does this affect me?!

He looked up, still not looking into my eyes and smiled bitterly, another tear sliding down his cheek.

"S-sorry for disturbing you and for being such a b-burden A-alpha.." With that, he raced past me, a wave of his addicting scent trailing after him.

My heart ached a bit but I shrugged it off. I was really mad at my wolf now, though. We're clearly not on one line.

Forgetting what I came here for in the first place, I wanted to make sure my box that was hidden was left untouched.

I walked over towards my bed, squatting down and pulling a box out from underneath it. I removed the lid and licked my finger to run it past a few documents, trying to fish out a letter which was secured between two documents.

Once found, I sighed and read it through for the 100th time.

There's a reason why people adress me as 'V' if I tell them my name in the first place.

There's also a reason why I hate omega's in particular so much.
Not only because I wanted an Alpha to be my mate.

No one may know the truth.

Because if people find out..

They would know that my whole life has been a lie.