22 ❥ can't take it anymore

jisung paused for a moment before saying, "no."

not only did chenle's heart break, but jisung's did as well. he just wanted to tell chenle how much he wanted to hug him, kiss him, and just stay with him.

chenle's arms slowly dropped down from jisung's waist hearing that, "o-oh, alright then."

chenle then started walking to his room with lots on his mind, he just didn't get it. even when jisung was mad, he would never decline chenle's hugs because jisung says it makes him happier.

but if that's the case then why'd he say no?

chenle sat down on his bed close to tears, "does jisung really not like me?" he looked up to the ceiling trying to hold his tears, "s-should i just give up?"

chenle thought he probably should, if jisung doesn't love him then why even try?

chenle sighed as he sat up, "i might as well just do one last thing before i give up then." he stood up and walked towards the living room where jisung was at.

"jisung," chenle said. jisung looked up at him to find him close to tears, "w-what's wrong with you?" jisung asked worriedly.

chenle quickly walked towards him and gave him a peck on the lips, he backed away from him and smiled, "i just wanted to let you know i love you. and that i don't see you as my best friend anymore but that's all right because i still love you and anyways, um, sorry for kissing you like that, that was the last thing i wanted to do before giving up on you so y-yeah..." chenle quickly turned around not wanting to face jisung anymore.

before chenle could leave, jisung grabbed chenle's arm to pull him closer to his chest, the two could feel their hearts beating rapidly.

_ t b c _