3 ❥ daytime things

credits to the video above! <3
-

jisung had spent the whole night watching videos of chenle, whether it was just a video of chenle being cute, a video of chenle, or a video of chenle and another person, jisung just couldn't stop himself.

jisung had just finished a video entitled, 'chenle is an angel' and let's just say, jisung enjoyed it very much.

the moment he finished it, a ray of light was seen from his window, "i spent the whole night watching chenle videos?!" jisung mumbled to himself.

a sudden groan was heard behind jisung, "what the hell jisung? did you even sleep?!" chenle woke up when he saw that jisung was still on his laptop at 6am in the morning.

chenle slapped jisung's arm, "you know we have to practice today!" jisung looked down on the floor, "i'm sorry hyung."

chenle sighed, "i'm telling jaemin hyung! what were you watching anyways-" chenle's words were stopped when he glanced at jisung's laptop.

"were you watching fan-made videos of me jisungie~" chenle teased poking jisung's cheeks.

"no! of course not! i just accidentally clicked on it!" jisung explained, he looked at chenle to see him now gloomy now that he just said that.

"o-oh. alright then..." chenle said sadly. the two were in the living room sitting in awkward silence. (ily skz)

a door suddenly opened, "why are you guys up so early?" it was jaemin.

for some reason, as soon as jisung saw jaemin, he just wanted to punch jaemin in the face. was it because jaemin kicked him out earlier?

jaemin suddenly walked towards chenle, hugging him as if it was his last time seeing chenle, when jisung saw that, it made his blood boil.

he tried to stay calm and just stay still, but he just couldn't. he reached his arms out to pull chenle and jaemin apart.

"what's wrong with you jisung?!"

_ t b c _