Chapter 24: Spring Festival II

Start from the beginning

"Why would I? You go figure things out with A'Chun while us three will buy food outside." Ye Qiu said.

It was not clear if he was doing this to experience life in here just like how he said he wanted to do when they were upstairs earlier or he was just helping his brother.

Of course since Tang Rou and Chen Guo were fans of the LiYe CP, they took it as the latter. They even thought that 'figure things out' had some meaning into it.

Even Ye Xiu took it as a helping hand from his younger brother. He smiled and shamelessly said, "He's right. I'm kinda hungry but you could also take your time to tour outside."

"We will surely take our time," Chen Guo laughed knowingly and gave the guy a thumbs up.

"Bye-bye! Enjoy." Ye Xiu happily said as he log out of the game and happily pulled Li Chunhua to organize the things on the floor.

Ye Xiu and Li Chunhua first segregated the things into three categories: the edible, the decorations, and the useless things.

They painstakingly tried hard to comprehend what were the use of the things Chen Guo bought and it was already noon when they finished categorizing it.

But the two were naturally happy and enjoying their time together even though no one admitted it. This task was not tiring at all!

After the segregation, Ye Xiu was first assigned into washing the fruits and organizing them while Li Chunhua started putting the decorations.

What a harmonious feeling! The two smiled genuinely as they unknowingly both thought the blissfulness and warmth of cohabiting with each other.

When Ye Xiu came back from the kitchen, Li Chunhua was no where to be seen. Ye Xiu searched and found the girl outside, standing on a stool.

Li Chunhua went outside to put some red lanterns. In Chinese culture, the red lantern is the symbol of booming life and prosperous business. Surprisingly, even though Chen Guo bought these goods randomly, she didn't forget to include some medium size red lanterns.

Li Chunhua was tiptoeing and trying hard to hang the last lantern on her hand when suddenly, somebody talked behind her, "What are you doing?"

The voice was no stranger and it was also tranquil. However she was so focused in the thing she was doing that she couldn't help but to be startled and consequently lost her footing.

Li Chunhua panicked as she tried hard to stabilize her self but it didn't do her any good as her chaotic movement only made the stool she was stepping on to overturn.

She closed her eyes and hardly bit her lower lip as she expected to fall into the hard stone floor. However, it never happened. Somebody caught her mid air. His right arm was wrapped around her back and the other, around her kneepit.

When Li Chunhua opened her eyes, she was met with a pair of beautiful amber eyes that turned into a shade of gold as it reflected the sunlight in the cold winter afternoon.

The temperature outside was cold and in contrast, the man hugging her was good enough to be a human heater. His body was radiating heat that warmed her making her freezing body comfortable.

But Li Chunhua knew that their situation couldn't be regarded as comfortable. Ye Xiu was holding her like a bride! They were basically reenacting a cliche romantic scene ah!

Li Chunhua was hit with panic as her blood rushed to her head. What to do? The next should be kissing right? Will Ye Xiu kiss her? No no! What are you thinking ah! So hopeless!

However, as if on cue, Li Chunhua had the illusion that the distance between her's and Ye Xiu's face was decreasing every second and any moment, his lips would land on her own and they would pucker pucker just like what she imagined on her countless of dreams.