Miroku x Sango (lesbian) x demon reader pt2

Start from the beginning

"Are you coming?"

"Oh! Uhhh n-no I'll keep watch of this one here." He replied nervously.

"Ok." She went in search of fire wood.

You stared at the monk waiting for him to speak but became confused when he stood up and went into the bushes. Far off by himself.

You thought nothing of it and decided to close your eyes for a few minutes.

When awoke the ornage sky was now a black night. You were a little concerned to see neither Miroku or Sango back yet.

Getting up you walked over to where Miroku had gone. This was extra difficult when you were still cuffed.

Once you got closer to where you assumed the monk was. Your ears perked up at the sound of intense heavy breathing, confused you quietly poked your head through the thick shrub.

You had to hold back a gasp as the sight before you.

(Bit of a naughty part here)

Miroku was whining out yours and Sango's name along with some cusses. Then again followed by yours and her name.

You clamped a hand over your mouth to keep from snorting. You couldn't believe you'd made him sexually frustrated thats why he kept distance.

His hand moved in rough and vigorous patterns. You were impressed that a human could have such a size.

His breath quickened and his movements became more sloppy. You heard a twig break behind you and almost snarled as fingers grabbed a tuff of your hair.

Already knowing it was Sango you said nothing to her at the fury radiating from her.

"I told you to stay, why didn't you?"

"I was worried when nobody turned up. Then I found Miroku." You tilted your head to the bush.

"He's there?"

"Yep." You bit your lip to keep from laughing. "Why can I hear breathing?"

"See for yourself."

And she did, when her brown pupils laid upon the monk her face redddned. As did his when she shouted his name.

"Miroku what are you doing?!"

He whirled around, eyes widening as his hand left the area he'd been tending to. Both looked like a tomato.

"Sango! I-I um-"

She squeezed her eyes shut and removed her head from the shrub. She stormed off without saying a word. You dropped to the earth cackling.

>>>>>>>
(Again naughty)

With the fire going everyone sat in awkward silence. Miroku strached his cheek seeming to think of something to say.

You smiled devilishly, "so Miroku got turned on did you?"

Sango glared at you her cheeks becoming pink once again. While he looked away embarrassed.

You continued, "you know it's bad to leave it unfinished." Sango didn't like where you were going with this.

He only covered the area more as you stared at it. With your demon speed you appeared on front of Miroku quickly.

He nearly fell off the log.

You two gazed into one another's eyes for a minute. Until you planted your rump on his lap.

He gasped slightly and Sango shot up, a fire brewing in her veins.

"Hmm what's wrong Sango? Jealous?" You teased as you intentionally grinded against the monk.

A small moan left his lips, you felt a piece of fabric prod at your bottom."oh~ lookie here another friend has joined us."

You grinded against him more roughly as he let out a low hiss of pleasure. Loving that he was doing nothing to stop you.

Sango blew up, "stop it!"

Your attention snapped back to her, she was raging. You could see she was jealous, but not at you at Miroku.

She was jealous of him! You chuckled lightly. "Come join us Sango."

You waved a hand and a wind pushed her closer to you and the monk.

You stood to level with her and she didn't meet your gaze. "Aw come on don't you want to do something to me?"

She let loose a shaky breath and lightly kissed your lips. Drawing back she said, "fine you win."

You took a step backwards and giggled. "Good."

You ripped the binds holding your wrists and jumped onto a tree branch.

They watched on puzzled.

"I've decided I like you two and I'm not going to kill you. Adios!" You saluted them and vanished into the darkness.

Sango slapped her forehead, "I'm so stupid!"

"Ah...Sango..."

She sighed, "yes Miroku?"

He cleared his throat, "could you give me some privacy?"