♡ 0.17 4th trail ♡

Your POV :
4th killing already.

Miu and Gonta are gone.

I stood there my eyes filled with tears.

Himiko : waaaaa! Gontaaaaa!

Kaito : Dammit! Why did it turn out like this!?

Maki : Hey , Kokichi...Why don't you tell us now? What's the secret of the outside world? , if we don't know it , then we won't be able to understand or accept it

Tsumgi : i...can't accept it either , Kokichi! What is the secret of the outside world?! , What kind of secret would push Gonta to go that far?!

Kokichi : ....

Kaito : Kokichi , if you really cared for Gonta , explain yourself to everyone and-

Kokichi : I don't...want too

(Y/n) : Huh

Shuichi : you what?

Kokichi : I don't want to , stupid head

Shuichi : kokichi!?

Kokichi : Ahahahaha! Oh man , did you fall for all that fake crying?! You're so dumb! I would never cry for Gonta!

To be honest , I saw this coming. I've seen Kokichi cry before. I knew his "crying" was all an act

Tsumgi : f-fake...crying?

Kokichi: if I said the actual truth back there , Gonta would've been reaaaaall mad! That would've interfered with the game , so I simply lied to calm him down...See? As long as you lie for a good purpose , right?

Kaito : What?!

Shuichi : What do you mean , what really happened? Why did you make him do that?!

Kokichi : obviously so it wouldn't be boring!

Shuichi : what are you...?

Kokichi : I gave Gonta an incentive, cuz I thought It'd liven up the game , C'mon think about it. If I actually wanted to save everyone, like what Gonta did...I wouldn't have betrayed Gonta. You should've realized that.

Shuichi : t-then why did Gonta..

Kokichi : nehehehe...Who cares about that idiot?! I wanna enjoy this game with suspicion and betrayal from the bottom of my heart! I am the supreme leader of evil , so it's obvious my personality would be twisted. The more you suffer , the more I enjoy it. There are people in this world grief and misery for no reason than the thrill of it! And I'm one of those people. Nothing pleases me more than inflicting pain on others!

Kaito : s-seriously who the hell do you think you are?

Maki : So for your own entertainment, You sacrificed Miu and Gonta

Kokichi : Whats so bad about that? You kill people for money...right , Maki Roll?

Hearing Kokichi say Maki Roll made me feel some type of way , a way that I don't like.

Maki : Someone like you has no right to call me Maki Roll.. do you want to die?

Kokichi : neehehehe..You look so much better with a scowl on your face , Maki Roll. But hey you guys are waaaaayy too trusting. If only you had suspected me more then...Ahahahaha! Miu and Gonta wouldn't have died such meaningless deaths!

Kaito : M-Meaningless deaths!

And just like that , has Kaito was about to punch Kokichi.

*WHAM!*