Welcome back

Reid POV

"Ok make sure to respond to Jeffery and pretend to not know us" Morgan said. "Yeah, we need this for the case" I answered. I change into something that the guy usually wore before he died. I learned about him a bit by Garcia. "This is gonna be fun" I hear Elle said. After a while, I walk into the room. "Jeffery... " I nearly silently.

Your POV

"Jeffrey... " I said coming into consciousness. "Hey... Babe?" I look up and see a person that looks like Jeffery. It looks like him but it's not. I can tell. But I wanna see where this goes. "Jeffery" I said sitting up. "Yeah, it's me. I never believed you were gone" He said sitting next to my bed. "I never stopped fighting" I said looking at him. After a bit, we hear a knock. "Hey, Y/n the FBI is here and they wanna ask some questions" My doctor said. They come in and I see two agents I guess. They look at me then at "Jeffery". They clearly knew him. So my new " Jeffery" is an FBI agent. "Hello, I'm agent Morgan and this is Elle" He took his hand out and shook with "Jeffery" And then with me and so did Elle. "We're going to ask you a few questions. If it gets to too much, we'll stop ok? " Elle asked. "Yeah, go ahead" I said. "Where did they have you? " She asked. "I don't know. It was always somewhere underground. If I was ever brought up they put a bag over my head" I said. I started remembering the exact moments. "How many times did they move you" She asked. "It's been two years right. I tried to mark the days out, it was hard since I couldn't see the light but if I was right it was every 6 months." I said. "How were you transported? " She said. "A car once it was a boat" I said. "Did you ever see his face?" She said. "His face? " I said. My kidnappers face kept appearing. I started breathing deeply. My heart beat was rising. My doctors rushed in. "Shes getting too stressed. Any more of this and she could have a heart attack." The agents leave but I keep hold of "jefferys" hand.

Morgan's POV

We walk out of the room. "Did you see Reid? " Elle said. "Yeah, he doesn't know what to do?" I said. "Boy Genius can figure it out" Elle said. We head back to the rest of the team to show them the new things we know. We get stopped by the doctor. "She's getting better now. But she wants to go home and she's asking if she can. And in my medical opinion, it would probably help with your investigation if she felt there was no need to be scared anymore and if she felt as if it never happened and went back to her life before the event" He said. We nodded and walked to the team.

Little drive later

"Here's everything we learned, so far." I said to Hotch. We told him exactly what the doctor told us. "Get Garcia to find where they lived" Hotch said. I call Garcia. "Hey baby girl, I need to know now where this couple lived before the event" I said. "Already got it. They lived on (insert a street name). The guys parents own the place, they bought it after their son died." She said. I told Hotch. "Tell them about the situation and ask if we could use the house" Hotch said to Garcia. "On it sir" She said then hung up. We continue working on the profile until Garcia called again. "They said we could use the house" She said. "Great,Morgan, Elle go tell our couple they could head there now"Hotch said. We head over. We walk into the room and see the girl sleeping holding onto Reid's hand and Reid reading a book. " How's it going Reid?"I said since the girl was asleep, she wouldn't hear anything. "Good, I think. Feels weird though." He said lifting his hand that was being held in the air. The girl starts moving. She sits up. "Hey there y/n. The doctors said you can go home now" Elle said to her. "That's great, isn't it honey?" She said to Reid. "Yup, sure is,I can drop you off" He said blushing at being called honey. "What did you mean drop off? We live together" She said looking confused. We all got really worried,we were about to get caught "Yeah, I know but I need to head back to work. I came here in a rush when I was called. I couldn't finish what I was working on" Reid said in a hurry. "All right then, you always worked so hard. You should take a break and we could spent time together" She said. Reid looked like he was sweating bullets. "Yeah I'll work it out" He said. "Now the doctor needs to check on you once more before you can leave. So we all have to leave the room" I said. "Ok then" She said waving us good bye. We all walked out and headed to the waiting room. The rest of the team was there. "Reid, you looks like a wreck" Elle said when we were away. "I've never done this before ok?" Reid said kinda annoyed. We keep discussing the profile until the doctors came back out to get us.

Your POV

This is gonna be fun. This guy playing Jeffery is so adorable. And they called him Reid. Did they really think I was asleep?They really didn't know me or Jeffery. I can play with them for a while. I'll help them catch the guys before it's too late.

Reid's POV

We go back in and get the girl to take her home. She gets all her stuff and we drive her home. I walk her in. "Oh, you moved stuff around" She said. I didn't know what to say, I've never been here before. If she sees changes, then sure. "Yeah, do you like it?" I said. "I like anything you do, Babe" She said. I still am not used to this. I leave her stuff on the first table I see. "Ok, I'll be going now" I said. "Hurry, it's kinda creepy being alone since the accident." She as she grabbed my shirt when I started to walk away. She actually looks very nice and kinda cute. "I'll hurry" Spilled out of my mouth. She let go. I was at the door, when she yelled "Wait!" I turned to her. She ran to me and kissed my cheek. I was shocked until I remembered she thinks I'm her boyfriend. A girl like her wouldn't do this to me if she didn't think that. I smiled and walked away.

Your POV

I'm starting to like this guy. He's like Jeffery in some ways. But isn't in so many too. But I've known Jeffery since childhood and known this Reid guy only for a while and yet I feel like I like them both. I love Jeffery. But I know why he isn't here, I don't want to accept it. But I'm time I could love Reid. But he must just view me as a victim he needs to protect. I can't just wait for him down here. I'll make dinner... After I shower. Then hopefully hell be back. Then he can tease him and mess with him. He has such cute reactions.