Prologue

This is about a couple days after Spencer turned 24 (fourth episode)

Elle's POV

"FBI open up! " Morgan said. No answer so Morgan kicked the door down. We found the hideout of the pageant prodigy. The serial killer that took beautiful woman and kill them off in rounds. So far 30 woman taken in three years and all of them are presumed dead. He wasn't even identified until he took 3 from the same town. We studied and connected all 30 kidnappings. We pinned them down to this location. We thinks he is doing yearly pageants to find the best woman he can. We all walk in and search the house. "Clear!" Everyone said. We hear a engine start in the back. I see Morgan and Hotch go to the back. Me and Gideon go down to the basement. "There's tons of  cells here" He said. We walk looking in every cell and in the last one was a girl. When she saw us she moved away. "Don't worry we're he to save you" I said. She gets up and starts walking to us drowsy. "Thank you" She said before she passed out. We call an ambulance and they come and pick up the girl. We all meet up in front of the house. Hotch and Morgan come back and say the unsub got away. We go to the hospital to wait for our witness to wake up.

To the hospital

We arrive at the hospital and go to her room. "Hello, we're the FBI. Is she conscious? We need to ask her questions. " Said Hotch. "She's conscious but she keeps calling for Jeffery. She would get better and probably answer better if he's around. She seems very traumatized" Her doctor said. "Ok thank you very much" Hotch said. "Get on that" He said to Morgan. Morgan called Garcia. He puts her on speaker. "Her name is Y/n L/n. She was declared dead two years ago by the pageant prodigy, so no one would look for her. I looked for a Jeffery in her life and he was her boyfriend. They've known each other since childhood" Garcia said. "Where can we find him? We need him now" Hotch asked. "Well that's the problem, he was shot a year ago on the job" Garcia said. "We need someone to be him. Find a substitute now Garcia" Hotch said. "Well there's some good news he looks exactly like someone we know. So we don't need to search. I'll send a picture to Elle" Garcia said. I looked at my phone. She sent me a picture. "He looks like" "Reid" I said cutting off Garcia I showed the photo I was sent to the whole team. "Reid, can you do it?" Hotch said. "Yeah, yeah I can" Reid said.