Taylor⛺️

Y/n- mom please I really don't want to go on this camping trip!!
Mom- sorry honey it's tradition you know that! You use to love going with us and the family.
Y/n- well I'm older now.
Mom- but we are still your family.
Skip the ride
You get there it's around 2:00 the camp host told your family you get service down at the beach so you went on a walk. As you were headed down you watched a boy run by he kinda looked at you, you smiled and we kept running. You got to the beach and started looking for service you looked at the sunset and realized you do miss camping.. You got service and called your best friend.
Y/n- heyyyy
Y/f- hey girl how's camping?
Y/n- fine I guess..
Y/f-any cute boysss
Y/n- seen one that's all
Than you were pushed down and fell into the water because you were walking along the shore. Y/n-REALLY?!? Watch where you are going!
Taylor- oh my I'm so sorry here.
He held out his hand, you pushed his hand away and got up and walked away.
Taylor- hey I'm really sorry can I help you with anything??
Y/n- uh yeah how about going away?
Taylor- gosh usually girls love me.
Y/n- why is that?
Taylor- you know Taylor caniff?
Y/n- no doesn't ring a bell. It did though you loved this boy you fangirled over him for the longest time.
Taylor- oh well you know Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier?
Y/n- yeah?
Taylor- well than you should know who I am?
Y/n-nope not a clue. If you don't mind I'm gonna go take a shower back at camp.
Taylor- I'll come😉
Y/n- haha reallll funny.
Taylor- I thought so.
Y/n- you think a lot of things that aren't true.
You started walking back to the campsite he followed. You wanted him to.
Y/n- can I help you?
Taylor- I'm just going back to camp.
Y/n- you have got to be kidding me.
Taylor- some girls at our camp sight know who I am, and are obsessed with me..
Y/n- k? Was that suppose to make me jealous or something?
Taylor- no but they are pretty cute.
Y/n- why don't you push them in the water and follow them around than..
Taylor- I didn't push you in and because you are hot.
Y/n- I know.
Taylor- wow you are a total bitch.
Y/n- yeah kinda hoping that will turn you off.
Taylor- no just turns me on😏
Y/n- oh god no..
We got back to the camp sight and You were headed to the showers and You got into one of the showers and You heard commotion outside You peeked my head out and there were a lot of girls following Taylor.
Taylor- ladies ladies I have go take a shower now please.
There were no more showers. You could tell Taylor started panicking you looked and saw how hot he was and you grabbed him and pulled him in,
Taylor- omg thank you so much!!
You were turned on by him for some reason. You dropped your towel.
Y/n- no problem.😏
Taylor eyes filled with lust as he looked at your body but tried to keep his eyes looking at yours.
Taylor- uhm. Uh. So. Uhm.
You walked over to him touched his perfectly toned body.
Y/n- now how about you pay me back for pushing me into that water?
He took his pants off and his shirt and turned the water on and kissed you like you have never been kissed before you could feel the passion in it, it was like electricity. You pulled his neck down to let him know to get on top of you and lay you down. He kissed your neck softly but you moaned to let him know keep doing it he sucks and bit on your neck. You looked at him Taylor now!
Taylor- but babe I got to warm you up.
Y/n- no!!
Taylor- are you sure?
You just looked at him he shoved himself in and you screamed a bit but he shut you up by making out with you dug your nails deep into his back he moaned into the kiss. Someone banged on the door.
Person- are you alright in there!?
Y/n- yeah just cut my leg shaving.
Person- oh okk...
Taylor got up and started taking a shower.
Y/n- Taylor Michael Caniff!
Tay- what? Haha wait Michael how did you know my middle name?
Y/n- uhm....? Hehehe.
Taylor- you are a fan of me!!
Y/n- yeah.. A really big one..
Taylor- oh shittt I knew it.
Y/n- you did not!!
You two showered and hung out the rest of the trip. You kept in touch.