Jack G

As you and your boyfriend Jack are waiting to be picked up by jack j and mahogany you were sitting on the couch at your house eating ice cream. As you were eating jack turns to you and puts his finger in his mint chocolate chip ice cream and puts it on your nose. You freak out jack!! Hitting him (he was laughing) as you were over him hitting him you lean down and kiss him, you were pulling away and he grabbed your head and pulled you back down to his adorable face.

Jack- how long do you think we have? (Raising his eyebrows)

Y/n - not happening jack(getting up)

Jack- fine..

Today you were going to the beach with your bestfriends, Mahogany and jack j.

You got a text and got yours and jacks stuff and got in the car. You knew this was gonna be a long trip so you brought stuff.

Fast forward a couple hours into the trip. You were sitting in the very back with jack. And surprisedly Maggie, carter and Matt came. As you were sitting there you feel a coldish hand go onto your thigh. Jack kept creeping up your thigh until you stopped him.

Y/n- babe stop.

Jack- you never want to do anything anymore. (Looking out the window)

You guys got to the beach and had a super fun time.Fast forward to the car ride home.

You were sitting in back with jack again. And everyone else was asleep except for jack j who was driving. Mahogany in front asleep and Matt on Carter's shoulder and Maggie wrapped in Carter's arms. And carter shoved in the middle. As jack was on his phone scrolling through twitter kinda getting tired you could tell because when he is tired his right eye twitches a little. You look at how hot your boyfriend was. You put your hand on his leg he didn't do anything, until you went higher and whispered are you nervous yet? he looked at you wide eyed

Jack-you know I'm good at this game.

Y/n-really?

Jack-hell ya!

You grabbed his package and start palming it and saying lightly jack jack mhmm. He can't control himself and he starts grabbing your boobs and undoing your pants.

Y/n-you have to wait no touchyy

Jack- but but.

Y/n-undo your Buckel.

As he undoes his Buckel you say hmm did I do that? all in his ear suductivly. He looks at you with his big brown dark eyes.

Jack- don't be a tease.

Y/n- but babe that's what I'm good at.

(You winking at him)

Jack- shit we are almost home. Wait nevermind that's a good thing.

Y/n- mhmm

You guys got home and walked through the door as you were setting your stuff down you feel lips on yours. You kiss back then you feel jacks soft lips on yours. After a few seconds the kiss got more intense, he asked for permission to let his tongue journey in your mouth he quickly let it happen. Between breaths you moan while jacks grabbing your boobs. He moves to your neck and he knows that's your weakness you start breathing heavier jack jack you whimper with a heavy breath.

Jack- babe?

Y/n- I need you now!

He picks you up throws you on the couch he undoes your bra and your panties quickly because he knows how bad you want him. You take his shirt off and his pants. Jackkk hurry babee. He takes his boxers off places himself in your entrance and he says babe if this hurts tell me to stop ok? Ok!!? You say. He goes in and you scream it hurt like hell,You even cried. Tears streamed down your cheeks. He said babe I don't want to hurt you he kissed your tears away. You felt pleasure go threw your body, you moaned jack faster jack more more!