matt.

Matt- hey babe do you know what day it is?
y/n- shit birthday? annerversery? deaths? game? meet and greets? reunions? you say there with a scared look on your face...
Matt- you forgot..it's...
the phone rings
Matt- hello? oh... today? are you sure.. can't we move it? oh alright alright bye..
Matt- hey babe raincheck I have a photo shoot.
y/n- really..?
Matt- yes I'm sooo soo sorry I'll make it up to you I promise.
y/n- pinky?
he locks his pinky with yours grabs the keys kisses you.
Matt- pinky😘
you walk towards the door and shut it behind him. then once the door was closed you panicked you ran over to Matts calendar you looked through searching for anything that had to do with this month. the whole calendar was empty.. you thought to yourself
maybe he is joking around with me?
so you decided to call Carter.
Carter- hello?
y/n- hey soo uh Matt said babe do you know what day it is?
Carter- and you have no clue?
y/n- nope not one.
Carter- well we know it's not his birthday.
y/n- I looked at his calendar there was nothing!
Carter- man sorry y/n I have no clue?
y/n- well thanks anyway.
later that night Matt walks in late and you fell asleep watching one tree hill on the couch.. he came in and shut the door and it kind of woke you up and he turned on the tv so you flipped over. he came over and kissed you on the cheek.
Matt- come on babe.
y/n- ughhhh
Matt picks you up and carries you up the stairs. he lightly sets you on the bed and kiss your forehead and pushes the hair out of your face. he slowly takes your dress. grabs your t-shirt and puts it on. he gets his pants and shirt off and gets in and is almost asleep.
y/n- Matt?
Matt- yes babe?
y/n- I'm sorry I thought of everything what is today?!? I feel horrible....
Matt- (laughing) babe it's Wednesday HUMP DAY. sorry I was really horny this morning.
y/n- really Matt I was freaking out!!
Matt- sorry babe
kissing me..