Chapter 6:- Making A Move

Start from the beginning

All of them walks around the path. Walking around sure does trigger a lot of memories for them.

"So guys! How is your day?" Issei asks.

"It was okay. Not too bad, not too good." Kiba smiles.

"Decent." koneko says, quietly numbing on lolly.

Asia, still being sad about happened. That great fear imprinted a lots on her memory. She kept on trying to pray, still to no avail and all the answers she got was headache.

"Asia......" Issei says.

"Uh we both go ahead. You guys stay." Kiba smiles while holding koneko hand.

"H-hey........" Koenko yeets.

Asia was then pulled by issei, holding her hand.

"Asia......... I'll promise I will protect you and everyone at the cost of my body. I don't want to see the sad you. I want to see the one who was so good in nature, already settling in well, take great care of others, and have a good pure heart that no other devils have. " Issei says.

Asia was trying to hold her tears and was smiling. But it was not a fake smile, it was a genuine real smile. She's finally happy that she didn't have to force a smile.

" Issei-kun............ " Asia smiles.

Asia then hugs issei and remained there for atleast like 5 minutes.

After a few minutes of hugging, they finally decided to head back to Kiba and Koneko.

"Hey Asia, you look happy. Did something happened?" Kiba teases.

"Fool......" Koneko says while holding her hand.

"So we all go to home now?" Kiba asks.

"Yes it's too late now." Asia says while looking at watch (5:30 pm).

"So yea we go-" Issei was suddenly interrupted by his sacred gear.

"EVERYONE! JUMP BACK!"  The dragon emperor gear warns.

Everyone jump back, but Asia was too late. So Issei jumped in and pushed Asia.

*Gunshot noise*

There was shock all over the place. The bullet speared through issei's chest. Issei suddenly drops down holding his chest and Asia cries while holding Issei body. The one who was about to die, was saved. But what about the one who paid that?

" ISSEI!" Kiba shouts.

But as he ran to him, he could hear one man running to him.

It was none other than Levi

He took out his assault rifle and started shooting the said friends. Since there were a crowd, they took this advantage.

"Kiba! Grab issei and get out. I'll stop him. Tell Rias that maybe this is the guy." Koneko says.

"But what about you, koneko?!" Kiba says.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. I just slow him then come back to you. First w need to get issei back to safe place. Then we'll talk." Koneko says.

Asia still kneeling while holding issei and could not stop her tears.

"OK. Please be safe, Koneko." Kiba says.

After their conversation, Kiba did as he was told to and carried issei along with asia helping him. He could not wonder but felt worry for his fellow friend.

Koneko after seeing Kiba leave with Asia and Issei, she looks toward the crowd. All the adults were running, children were screaming after being being separated from their parents. Then she saw the same guy running after her friends.
She then ran at him, while being close to him, she kicked him on the back causing the attacker to fell down.

Upon falling, he then took out his gun and shoot toward koneko.

______________________________

(A/N) : whew bruh I'm done. Sorry for again stopping this chapter on cliffhanger. Also, I just realized we're close on 1k views. I just wanted to say that I'm really thankful all of you for this much gratitude toward me. I hope to continue writing this book and reach the extended level. Normally I am just writing for fun, but I got serious idea about it which could also change the dxd universe but I think it's worth the risk. I am not bluffing about it, but I think this book have serious potential. Maybe I'm talking too much. Anyway, thank you.